NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Great product!

This product is a very great value! The product works amazing. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized for hours. I would highly recommend this product.

Soft, smooth skin

I, unfortunately, had a pretty bad sunburn on my arm (wear sunscreen!) and this came in right on time. The flakiest parts of my skin disappeared almost instantly. Otherwise, it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. This cream absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky, greasy residue. There isn't a strong scent, but I do think it smells really good.

September 14, 2018

I've found a new favourite!

People. This cream is AMAZING. It's light, blends into your skin really well and - true to it's name - it's totally non-greasy! I have tried lots of products in the past that have claimed to be non-greasy but that didn't deliver; this one delivers on it's promise. I honestly feel like this cream will replace the other ones that I usually buy or have at home. It also smells great, and even the packaging is nice. If you haven't tried it yet, I would totally recommend it!

Great moisturizing product

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. It absorbed quickly, and left my skin feeling moisturized without leaving it oily. The only thing I did not like about it was the fact that it comes in a tub. I prefer pump bottles for convenience and hygienic reasons. If the packaging was changed I would definitely purchase in the future.

J'ai testé la crème Care Ultra de Nivea

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la crème hydratante de Nivea Care Ultra non grasse. J'ai bien aimé cette crème, elle fait bien son travail c'est à dire d'hydrater ma peau. Elle est non grasse et elle pénètre bien à ma peau. J'ai aimé le parfum délicat et la texture qui est légère. Je recommande cette crème.

Efficace

La crème Nivea Care Ultra Nourissante. Je dois dire que son nom est approprié puisqu'elle est très efficace pour nourir en profondeur. L'odeur n'est pas trop prononcée. Je l'ai reçu gratuitement pour essai avec ChickAdvisor, mais le seul hic concernant ce produit est le prix auquel il est affiché.

Easy Peasy with Nivea

I was lucky to get the opportunity to evaluate the new NIVEA CARE NOURISHING CREAM as part of the Product Review Club. If you’ve ever used the Nivea creams, and I had in the past, you probably remember two things: the lovely smell and how thick those creams are. This new product has the lovely smell we expect BUT none of the thickness stickiness of the blue flat traditional tubs. It means that it is easy to apply, goes in instantly and still smells delicious. It leaves your skin soft and moisturized. The jar is big and will left me get the last gram of cream easily. Love it!

Smooooth

I received this product free through chickadvisor to try. I found the scent to be very faint, airy and not overwhelming. The lotion was not greasy and I found a little went a long way. My skin felt hydrated and after a few days it was no longer dry/itchy. I would highly recommend this lotion and I have added it to my daily routine!

September 14, 2018

A moisturizer without the wait

I have been using the NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream for a couple of weeks now from @NIVEACanada and @ChickAdvisor as part of #TessaxNIVEA #TessasFavourites. I normally avoid creams and lotions in jars, as I find them messy and prefer a pump or squeeze tube for convenience. The product itself, however, is very nice and absorbs QUICKLY (I am writing this review on my smartphone after using the cream on my hands just before going to bed!) The scent is lovely, light, and fresh. When I first peeled the foil from the top of the jar, there was no wasted space whatsoever, the cream filled the jar entirely. For the price and the pleasant surprise of not having to wait an age for it to absorb, my already cool-weather affected skin will be using this product a lot! #NIVEA #gotitfree

Moisturizing body cream

I love the smell of the cream, but because it has fragrance in it I chose not to use it on my sensitive face (the cream also seemed like it would be too heavy). However I did use it for the rest of my body and it was fantastic! At first I thought it was taking a while to dry and seep into my skin until I realized it was just so creamy and moisturizing it only seemed like it was taking a while, when it was actually pretty fast.
    Everyone in my house complimented on the great smell, and wouldn't stop touching my soft skin.
    I gave some to my mom and sister since they have issues with their elbows and feet, and it really seemed to help soften up their dry, cracked skin.
    The only downfall is it's priced at $12 (not sure on that) and though it's great and there's a lot in the jar, I would only buy again to keep for winter for elbows, knees, feet, and hands so it doesn't get used so fast.

Updated On: September 14, 2018

I received this product for free for my honest review.