NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Love, love, love it!

I absolutely love this product! I've used about 1/2 the tub so far, and plan to stock up for winter as soon as I see a sale.

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream really does live up to it's claims of being a fast acting, non greasy moisturizer. It has a lighter feel than I expected of a cream, but as you rub it into your skin, it absorbs fully and leaves your skin feeling so smooth!

I especially love that the moisture from this cream lasts - I can put it on after a shower in the morning, and the next day my skin still doesn't look or feel dry.

I highly recommend this product, and suggest you give it a try if you experience dry skin - especially as we approach winter!

I received this product courtesy of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Great for dry winters

I waited to try this product because I had other moisturizers that I was using and I am so glad I did. It's starting to get colder out, meaning my skin is getting dryer. This is the perfect cream to use during the North American winter weather, which is what I plan to save it for. The Nivea nourishing cream truly nourishes my skin and leaves my legs feeling so hydrated. It's like a vitamin e cream but less thick, making it easier to massage into the skin.

NIVEA CARE NOURISHING CREAM

Tried this product for a week now, found my skin is more moisturizes and it has a light scent. Also found that a lot goes a long way and it's not greasy which is a plus.

Great moisturizer

I really like this moisturizer, it's got a light scent so I used this for myself, as well as my husband. I love that there is no greasy feeling on my hands or skin after using it, it dries quickly and leaves the skin feeling softer. I love that it can be used on body, face and hands, I put some in a small container and take it on the go with me

Absolutely lovely!

I received this as a mail sample and was so excited to try it! I have incredibly dry skin, so intense nourishment sounded devine! I found it non greasy, lightly scented, and a very rich texture. I really have loved using this lotion for the last few days and I can definitely see myself buying it soon!

3.2/5

September 22, 2018

I don't recommend it for your face !

This cream boasis as a cream from head to toe.. I was skeptical but for review purposes decided to try it on my face as well.. and no! ! It made it so greasy and felt it so thick / uncomfortable on my face I had to quickly remove it.
    As a body moisturizer it is good..!

September 21, 2018

I have finally found my dream cream!!

I have received my full size, if not bigger free trial of Nivea Care hand, body, and face cream from my favourite free trial company, ChickAdvisor. I read the label, as I always do. It said fast absorbing and non greasy. “I immediately thought, ugh, great, another cream claiming to absorb and leaving no greasy residue.” So, from my experience, I was expecting it not to absorb and to leave a residue feeling. Just like every other cream that claims to do the same thing. But, guess what! It absorbed perfectly and zero residue. I am amazed and am so excited. I have FINALLY found my cream. It is amazing. Ladies and Gentelman, try this cream, it does as advertized. It works amazing. Stock up, even on your first buy, I can guarantee you will switch from whatever current cream you are using to the Nivea Care.

September 21, 2018

Love it, love it, love it

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream is my new fave!! It left my skin feeling incredible soft and nourished. My skin felt super moisturized and there was no greasy residue left after using the cream. Would definitely recommend.

Hydrated

I really enjoyed sampling the nourishing cream. It left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. It had a simple scent that was not over powering. It took a little longer for it to absorb into my skin completely but was definitely worth the wait.

Super Hydrating!

My first impression of this cream was from the scent! It smells absolutely beautiful!! The texture is very rich and smooth as well but it goes on evenly without being greasy. Absorption time is super quick too and it left my skin feeling hydrated and soft. Great value for such a beautiful product. Will definitely be picking this one up again!