NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream Reviews

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is designed to provide the intensive hydration your skin needs while indulging your senses.
  • Provides 48H of intensive and long-lasting moisture
  • Light, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking radiant

July 14, 2017

Great cream without the oiliness!!!

Wonderful and effective cream, it does a great job but is not at all greasy. The fragrance is just as wonderful which is a plus. It comes in a big tub which is nice. I would buy this regularly as there is nothing not to like.

July 14, 2017

Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream is the best!

Have to tell you how much I love this cream!! The scent is fantastic - smells fresh and clean......The cream goes on smoothly and doesn"t leave my skin feeling sticky. I use it at night or after a shower and my skin feels mosturized. No more dry skin!! My daughter tried it out and loves it too. The jar size is perfect and it will soon be empty. Great product Nivea!!!!

Smooth Body Butter

Cocoa butter smoothes skin and this is a thick cocoa butter with vitamin E made my skin baby soft and silky.Vitamin E protects skin from environment and smoothes skin.Smells so divine.It absorbs quickly so good for use in summer too.

Skin Care For The Family

I want to start by saying thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me an FPC (Free Product Coupon) to try this for free in exchange for my review. I have the dryest skin and I'm always always looking for new skincare products! Nivea has been a brand that my family has used for years. I was honestly so impressed by the size of this jar, it's affordable because it comes in such a generously sized jar it will last me awhile. It smells awesome, not too strong and my boyfriend has taken to using it as well because it isn't a gender specific scent. It seems to have improved the appearance of stretch marks and does not bother my keratosis pilaris. I've been bothered by dry elbows and this just sinks right in, it's also conditioned my tattoos nicely which is a bonus. I've also used a thin layer under my makeup as I like to experiment with facial skincare as well and it doesn't feel greasy at all, very light and my makeup has sat fine on top of it.
    This is going to be a life saver in the winter months, I likely will still have this jar by then because it's such a decent size but if not, I'll be stocking up!

Awesome Product

I tried this, and found it to be awesome, my skin is much softer and I love the scent. I used it on my scaly elbows and the bottom of my feet. Everything is now smooth and supple. I would completely recommend it.

Love this cream!

I like Nivea products in general and this was no exception. This huge tub of cream goes a long way! The cream is thick but not greasy and absorbs nicely on the skin. The smell is subtle but not overpowering. I used this when I came back from Hawaii and my tan started to peel - and this cream totally fixed my skin! I find it a chore to always moisturize after a shower but this was such a nice experience that now I look forward to it. Well done Nivea!

oh my god

je suis totalement sous le charme de cette crème au beurre de cacao, je l'adore, elle est onctueuse et délicate laisse ma peau bien hydratée toute la journée un léger parfum délicat pas du tout distrayant, je le suggere fortement, j'ai eu la chance de recevoir un coupon pour l'essayer et je vais assurément en racheter, c'est un dessert pour le corps.

Nivea scores again!

Nivea is an amazing skin care brand and it one of the few that are actually affordable! I have been using Nivea facial products for a number of years, but never really tired skin care for the body with their products. Now that I have had a chance to try it for free thanks to ChickAdvisor, I am totally sold on this amazing body lotion. It comes in a nice big tub which will last me quite a while and smell wonderful. The cream did such a great job moisturizing my skin and sometimes I can be a tough customer for lotions as a I have very dry skin. Nivea Coco Butter Body Cream left my skin so moisturized and soft without being too heavy like some other intensive moisturizers can be. Overall, It is one of the best skin creams for the body I have ever used and I definitely plan on purchasing it again in the future once my current supply runs out!

2.8/5

July 14, 2017

Good Product But Too Expensive.

I bought this with a free product coupon at Shoppers and gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the nice smell and it works very well. In fact, I could even use this in the winter when my skin gets extremely dry. The only downside to this is that it's very expensive. I would only buy it if it was on sale.

July 13, 2017

Would buy

Thank you Nivea and Chick Advisor for sending me a free coupon to try. I just love Nivea products. This included. It was light enough to wear during the warm summer days Without feeling too heavy.