NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream Reviews

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is designed to provide the intensive hydration your skin needs while indulging your senses.
  • Provides 48H of intensive and long-lasting moisture
  • Light, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking radiant

Refreshing body cream

Received a coupon for this item to get free in return for my honest review .
    It comes in a big tub which is great , it will probably last me a good few months if not more. I probably would not pay what they were asking (20$) maybe if it was on sale. It is a nice lotion , not too strong of a scent .

July 17, 2017

Great product, does the job!

Received item free with coupon from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.

About me, early 40's Asian skin.

I found the product to be thick and easy to use. Not greasy, and really does the job to moisturize, especially my dry legs. The scent is not too strong, but sweet coconutty smell which I am not really a fan of. The tub is huge, and although the price point is a bit high, you do not have to use a lot of the product. If it was on sale, I may purchase it but wonder if there is another scented one or unscented version.

Overall a good product and does what it is made for.

Delicious!

I received a free coupon for this product through the Product Review Club, what a great opportunity to try a very good product!

It was pricey ($16.99), but the cream was very refreshing and smoothed onto my skin beautifully. I used it after showering, and the cocoa butter smell was delicious! It kept my skin hydrated and soft all day.

I might not pay the regular price for this cream, but for this type of product it is quite nice. If it were a few dollars cheaper it would be of better value.

So soft

Got a coupon for a free product from ChicAdvisor. Love this, it smells good enough to eat! I have really dry skin and this felt like heaven without being heavy or greasy. I made my skin shine and felt moisturized the whole day.

Silky Smooth

This was a great product. Usually I'm hesitant to buy non-boutique brand moisturizer but this left my skin smoother than most I've tried before! I have red bumps all over my upper arms and this really toned those down as well.

Good, but pricey

I appreciated the opportunity to try this for free from Chick Advisor and Nivea.

The cream itself is thick, exactly what I would expect from a true body cream. It feels great on the skin and moisturized my dry legs very well. The formula isnt greasy at all.

The scent, while not overpowering, was just okay. There was almost a tangy undertone to it, which I didn't expect with a cocoa butter.

I felt the price - $12.99 - was higher than I would typically pay too. Similar products by competitors sell for less. In addition, the packaging felt really cheap. Flimsy plastic with a sticker slapped on the top is not something I expected at this price point.

Product delivers exactly what it advertises, but from a price and scent standpoint I don't think I would purchase it in the future.

Moisturizing

I received a free product coupon compliments of ChickAdvisor to try this body cream for free.

This body cream smells amazing and has a nice thick consistency. It's easy to apply, non-greasy and absorbs well. Left my skin feeling soft. The jar was bigger than I expected which was a great thing. Unfortunately the price is a bit steep, at my local Zehrs for $12.49. I'd probably only purchase this unless I had a decent coupon or if it was on sale for a good price.

Pretty good

I received this to try from chickadvisor for free. Generally i dont like nivea products, they are usually heavily scented but this wasnt bad, not a strong smell once applied, used it mainly on my dry areas; elbows knees and legs, i always have the dry flaky legs but this got rid of it for sure. Not sure id fork out for this as its pretty expensive think it was $12 ish to buy, unless that i read that it was fantastic, i would if it was $6.

July 17, 2017

Creamy with a great scent!

I received this for free to try as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.

I'm glad that I had the chance to try this through this promotion since the regular price would have been too steep for me to buy it randomly. It was a little hard to find - it seemed to only be in a couple of Shoppers and Superstore locations near me. The tub is large and hopefully will last awhile (retail price $13-$18).

Great scent and texture - love the creamy consistency and it isn't too greasy. It's definitely heavier than my usual body lotions but I found this worked well on my feet and hands overnight. The scent is very pleasant and not overpowering. I think this will work well as a winter body moisturizer.

July 16, 2017

I liked it

I got a coupon from Chickadvisor to test this product. I bought it from shoppers, it is a bit pricey if I didn't have a free coupon but it's a nice cream, large bottle, good design so you don't have to pump it or squeeze it out. It's a nice perfume scent and a good moisturizer for the body. I would buy it again and I do recommend it