NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream Reviews

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is designed to provide the intensive hydration your skin needs while indulging your senses.
  • Provides 48H of intensive and long-lasting moisture
  • Light, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking radiant

Quel parfum!

J'ai reçu un beau coupon pour ce produit, alors je prends 2 minutes pour venir faire un petit résumé de mon avis: parfum enivrant, belle texture, pénètre facilement et rapidement la peau, pas besoin d'une grande quantité pour couvrir une bonne zone, quand même assez riche. La crème est pas donnée, mais le format est intéressant en contre partie.

Je dirais cependant qu'il manque légèrement d'hydratants dedans pour les gens qui ont la peau vraiment, mais vraiment sèche, Sinon, rien à redire!

J'adore !

J'ai adorer cette creme ! Elle sent super bonne ! Elle sent un peux la noix de coco . Elle hydrate vraiment bien la peau ! Sans residue . Le pot est pas donner a 15$ mais le pot est gros et tu as pas besoin de mettre beaucoup de creme . Elle entre facilement dans la peau . Je la conseil a tout le monde qui on la peau seche ou sensible !!! Ma mère la tellement aimer quelle est allez s'en acheter une ! :)

July 21, 2017

Feels Luxurious for a Great Price!

This product made my skin feel soft and supple and had a really great, long lasting scent. It didn't feel greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. I like that it came in a tub.

So moisturizing!!

Works really well. Keeps my skin moisturized all day. I'm really looking forward to trying this in the winter when my skin gets extremely dry. Smells great, not over-powering. The only downfall is that mineral oil is a main ingredient.

NIVEA Cocoa Butter

I got this as a free product coupon from ChickAdvisor! This product smells great, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 21, 2017

La crème pour le corps nivea beurre de cacao est parfaite elle s'étend bien laisse une sensation agréable sur la peau je ressent Vraiment la différence, et cett odeur de cacao un charme !

July 20, 2017

Lasting Softness in a Light Cream

I was thrilled to receive a full value coupon to try Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream. When I went to the store to redeem my coupon I was surprised to discover that the product comes in quite a large jar. Though I wasn't paying for the cream this time, I did take note of the price and realized that the large jar has a rather large price to match. I regularly buy a different brand of cocoa butter cream and this one is about 3x the price of my usual. I usually use cocoa butter on my legs after showering and shaving, so I tested the Nivea brand the same way. I am impressed with the lasting softness this product provides. It's also not heavy or greasy. You don't need to use a lot of cream to moisturize a large area, so a jarful should last quite a while.While I don't mind the scent (it's pretty light) I prefer the natural cocoa butter smell that my regular brand has. This is a nice product though and I'm happy I got an opportunity to try it. I may repurchase in the future.

July 20, 2017

Amazing body butter

This cream is so rich and nourishing. It has a mild smell, which I like a lot, and it is a really big quantity. I will repurchase this. This is good for very dry skin.

2.8/5

July 19, 2017

Good for summer skin

I received a full value coupon to try this product for free.

I really like this body cream for summer. It lightly moisturizes my skin and the scent is not overwhelming. I smells a little strong in the jar but it dissipates quickly on the skin. For a cream in a jar I expect it to be quite moisturizing, I did not find this cream very rich, it worked for me in summer but I do not think it would be rich enough for dry winter skin.

July 19, 2017

Would totally buy again

I love nigra products as they are great for all skin types (especially sensitive). This was a very good product and it made my skin feel soft for a couple of days. Love love love