NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream Reviews

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is designed to provide the intensive hydration your skin needs while indulging your senses.
  • Provides 48H of intensive and long-lasting moisture
  • Light, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking radiant

October 08, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream

A great product that smells great- reminds me of chocolate :)!. it leaves my skin feeling soft and silky and gets rid of those pesky dry patches. The price is reasonable as well.

July 03, 2019

Good Moisturizer and great scent

Good value for money, no strong scent which is good but smells great. Leaves well moisturized. I like the brand a lot and would definitely recommend it to other customers

2.3/5

June 11, 2019

Not for me.

Love the Nivea hand cream in a tin, that stuff rocks...but this I'm not as wild about. Not enough of a good cocoa butter smell, didn't smell "pretty" and the consistency made my skin feel like I had a little sticky layer on all day. Made me sweat more, and I live in a desert dry climate. It's just okay in my opinion.

May 12, 2019

My favourite cream

This cream is one of my favourite. This cream goes on easy it leaves your skin feel smooth and well moisturized. I like how it’s thick in consistency. I will definitely recommend this product to any one, friends and family.

April 11, 2019

Love it!

I live by nivea products! i love how smooth and refreshing it feels on your skin. It is a must have product especially when going on vacation; it keeps my skin moisturized and keeps it from peeling. Perfect for winter months

March 21, 2019

Ultra Rich

I am a regular user of Nivea products and thought I had own or tried most of their products by now. I was surprised when I was in Shoppers Drug Mart last week that there was a few tubs in the discount rack for $5 - not sure of it's regular price, but I've never seen Nivea items on this shelf, so I wondered if it was really a horrible product and no one was buying it.
    I was wrong, and still don't understand why they were discounted. The lotion is mega rich, thick and creamy. It smells divine like pure coco butter should. It absorbs instantly and there is no greasy or oily reside left behind. The first time I used it was in the morning after my shower and that night I went to apply it again and the skin on my legs looked the same, usually my shins start to get dry by the end of the day. It's definitely long lasting!! I went back to Shoppers today in hopes of finding even one tub left, sadly they were gone. I am going to buy another tub when I am done with this one, regardless of the price.

March 17, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

Amazing body cream

I recently purchased this at Rite Aid I needed a new body cream and it was on sale. I decided to purchase it and I love it thick and not too greasy goes on smooth. They also had it in almond scent I want to try that next time. I would definitely recommend this lotion.

3.2/5

March 30, 2018

je n'achèterais pas ce produit pour mes besoins mais ces un

j'ai été choisi et reçu le produit, mais je n'est pas vraiment aimer ce produit, non pas pour sa qualité car il est d'une très bonne qualité, sauf que pour moi je trouve le produit très épais et difficile a faire pénétrer j'avais impression et le sentiment d'avoir la peau toujours collante et j'avais un malaise face a cette texture

March 23, 2018

Dream Cream

Disclaimer: I received this product for free via a full value coupon, thanks to Chick Advisor #GotItFree

I used the entire tub before leaving this review. Nivea claims that this provides 48h of intensive and long-lasting moisture. I don't know if I can agree to 48h, but definitely 24h+ and that also depends on your skin type. I agree that it has a light, non-greasy texture but you can likely find something that absorbs faster if that's the type of thing that bothers you. It does leave the skin soft and radiant. Tubs are much less hygienic than tubes or pumps, but there are pros too - I was able to mix Bio-Oil into this, which I sometimes like to do, very easily when I was about halfway through the tub. I was also able to get every last bit of product! And the tub is great quality if you wanted to store something else in it after. The scent is beautiful but mild and doesn't linger too long. Overall I absolutely loved this, but I haven't repurchased simply because I prefer Nivea's Body Milk which is also quite a bit cheaper.

March 16, 2018

I was surprised

I was skeptical when purchasing this product. I wanted something new but have a hard time finding products to use due to skin sensitivity, but this did not cause any reaction. I love the scent, it is mild enough to wear to work, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft.