Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 685 in Body Wash

July 02, 2017

Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower

I am crazy about the Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower!! If you love the Nivea original cream you will LOVE this product. There's a million reasons why I love this product and rate it a 5/5 but I will list a few; the smell .. oh my goodness, fresh simple and beautiful. Not too overpowering, not like a perfume just like pure cleaningness and luxury. It is a thickish consistency that feels like an in bath lotion , I don't even need to use lotion after using this wash which is just amazing. The bottle is HUGE and lasts a long time, Nivea is a superior company all around that I trust with my life and my skin. A huge bonus: as always, affordable!

June 26, 2017

Nivea Cream Care

I love this product it leaves your skin feeling really soft. the smell last a long time, I love how you dont need to use cream after your shower. I would recommend this shower gel to anyone who needs extra care.

February 28, 2017

i love this product for the fact that it leaves your skin feeling so soft. the smell last a long time as well. i love that you dont need to use cream aftrr you get out of the shower. it is gentle on your skin. i love it and highly recommend it

December 22, 2016

This body wash feels very soft on the skin, very pleasant sense. I noticed though that it doesn't rinse as easily as other nivea shower gels, so it is best if used with a puff or a wash cloth. Very pleasant smell, not too overpowering - it is the same scent as the original Nivea cream (blue tin) only much milder.

I could occasionally skip using a body lotion after using this body wash. So a good option for the warmer months.

August 18, 2016

Love this body wash and the light scent. It doesn't leave a film on your skin but does moisturize wonderfully. I always buy nivea products and usually have atleast 2 different scents in my shower. This one I prefer for right before bed as the light smell I find is relaxing. I love this product and can't wait to stock up on nivea again

July 04, 2016

Wow. I've never washed my skin and felt this relaxed and soft and calm before! I love the creaminess and the smell too. I used to wash with Dr. Brohmer's stuff but now I'm happy to have made the switch over to Nivea.

June 06, 2016

Nivea Creme Care love this body wash my skin is so soft and doesnt irritate my skin, would highly recommend this. texture of soap is good and dont need alot for a lather.

June 06, 2016

J'ai adoré la crème Nivea elle est facile à utiliser. Très bonne pour la peau sache et je dois dire qu'elle rentre très bien dans la peau. Et elle a un très bonne odeur.

April 18, 2016

The creme that has a soothing effect to my skin and eliminates the dryness and roughness. A reliable brand with good reputation and name that is trusted.

March 21, 2016

High moisturizing spot creme! I love this product for the dry areas on my body. I have very sensitive skin, and this has not caused any issues. The Nivea Creme has a pleasantly light scent.