NIVEA Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

NIVEA® Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes will give your skin the care it deserves. The gentle formula enriched with the unique NIVEA Creme Care Complex gently and effectively cleanses skin removing even waterproof makeup without rubbing and protects skin's natural moisture balance.

• Dermatologically tested
  • For all skin types
Gently wipe eyelids, face and neck with a cleansing wipe; no need to rinse. Use the adhesive label to reseal the package and keep the wipes from drying out.

1.0/5

May 04, 2017

Recently Nivea has changed their wipes and they are now thinner and you literally have to scrub to get your makeup off. I used to love these especially in the morning when I need a quick face cleanse , but I just feel ripped off now

April 04, 2017

I really like using this product it really helped me remove makeup and it really cleansed my skin beautifully! I liked the light perfume scent it wasn't too strong or overpowering. This is a terrific product for every woman to use.

March 09, 2017

While I wouldn't use a wipe to clean my face everyday. I do like the convenience of these. I use them when I travel so I don't have to take more liquid with me, or put a pack in your gym bag to freshen up quickly after. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

February 28, 2017

I love this. Every time I use it it make me feel so much more fresh and clean. I used to be kind of embarrassed whenever I got a pimple or some impurities on my face, but now these wipes help keep them away.

February 24, 2017

Fits the active lifestyle. Love the convenience of this product. Smells great, works great, no complaints. Removes all my makeup easily and hassle free. Resealable package allows you to get the most "life" out of the wipes.
    Even when using on my face without makeup, does not leave it greasy or oily. Definitely would purchase.

3.2/5

February 02, 2017

Excellent produit , les lingette nettoyer très bien la peau , par contre, l'odeur me rappelle trop celle que j'utilisais pour le changement de couche des enfants :P et je n'aime pas particulièrement la sensation laisser sur ma peau après utilisation

January 11, 2017

These worked quite well, it removed all of my makeup. Gentle and light scent. I love the resealable package. I personally thought the cloths were too large for myself. Great product. I'd like to see a product in a bottle that does the same effect so thereis less to throw away. Very impressed though. I use Nivea products all the time.

January 08, 2017

I was super excited to use this product as I know Nivea is known for great moisturizing products. The product smells just like Nivea and it reminded me of my Oma as she always used Nivea cream on my as a kid (and its always what she used!). The product smelt great and was simple to use; no extra effort required. It effectively removed my make up; but it made my face burn! I do not have sensitive skin by any means; so a product that is meant to moisturize I believe should not burn. It also left my face very oily- not at all impressed with it!! Two thumbs down :(

January 06, 2017

I was offered an incentive to purchase these wipes and try them in exchange for my honest review. They are very hydrating. They work well at removing facial makeup and cleansing before bed, without leaving a heavy residue. I will say, however, that they did not completely remove my eye makeup. I don't wear waterproof, just regular mascara. I had to use another makeup remover for my eyes. I do like my wipes to be all in one, but these were really gentle and hydrating. My skin feels very soft when I wake up in the morning after using these the night before.

November 15, 2016

I have used many brands of facial wipes and the Nivea creme care wipes fair pretty good against the others. I like how soft each wipe is, with the right amount of moisture. Im not a huge fan of the scent and it's pretty strong but that is just my opinion. My face feels clean after using them and it also seems to take off most of my make up. I would buy these again!

I recieved this product free from chichadvisor in exchange for my honest review :)

president's choice penne