Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.8/5

September 25, 2016

I was happy to try the Nivea cream for free through chick advisor. I actually really like it, I wondered if I would at first as it is very thick. Turns out I love it, it's very moisturizing even though it's so thick it really absorbed quickly.
    I would buy this in future and would also recommend it to others.

September 25, 2016

I liked the cream it was a nice texture. I didn't get it as a free sample I got it for chrismas and I really thought I should try it and i did and turns out I liked it.

September 25, 2016

I had the opportunity to test NIVEA Creme Moisturizer for free through Chick Advisor. This is a whole body THICK moisturizing cream which can be used on the face, hands, body and even on rough spots too. I found that NIVEA Creme Moisturizer takes a little bit of time to fully absorb. My hands felt and looked greasy immediately after applying NIVEA Creme Moisturizer, but once it is absorbed, there's no greasy residue. It left my hands, arms and legs feeling softer, smoother and more hydrated. I love the compact design of the tin for carrying in my purse and will buy it again. #NIVEAMustHaves #gotitfree

September 25, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have used this in the past as a body and hand lotion. I never knew you can use this on your face. I am breaking out at the moment so I have not tried using it on my face, but I will when I get the chance. It has a thick consistency and a light scent. It moisturizes very well.

September 25, 2016

As someone who has extremely dry skin, I love this product. I was worried with how thick it was, that it would feel like my face was tacky. It's a bit tough to smooth on my face with ease, but it made my skin feel and look very soft. I also loved that it doesn't have an overwhelming strong scent. I will definitely be purchasing this for myself.

2.0/5

September 25, 2016

I did not really like the Nivea creme. I found it thick & hard to rub in to my skin. I left a greasy feeling on my skin. Almost like it had not fully rubbed in to my skin.

Saskatchewan, Canada

The miosturizer cream was quick and easy to use. Went on perfectly. refreshing and clean scent. It left no sticky feel. My foundation went on perfectly. Recommend for sensitive people.

September 25, 2016

Love it. I suffer from extreme dry skin and I would only use a little bit and my skin felt amazing afterwards. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend

September 25, 2016

I grew up using this product. It was always used on the babies as it was nice and gentle and also as a face cream for my mother and grandmother. It is a nice cream but I find it can be greasy. It is not a product I would reach for everyday

September 25, 2016

Love this little tin. Received with my trial package #gotitfree and keep it in my desk at work for the past week. Used many times and found it very soothing and the scent is minimal. Enjoyed very much and would buy this product on my next trip for creme.