Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 27, 2016

This cream was very thick and worked well on dry skin! Don't need very much in order to cover a large area of skin! My fiancé used it on a rash in his face after shaving and it worked very well!!

September 27, 2016

I received this product as part of the chick advisor review club. I like Nivea cream for a basic moisturizer. I love the mild scent of Nivea and the fact that it is very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and I can safely use this product with out it giving me irritation. It's a good product if you are just looking for something simple that works.

September 27, 2016

Wonderful cream. Makes my hands feel soft without leaving them feeling greasy! I really enjoy how it doesn't smell strong either! Definitely will buy again to help hydrate my very dry skin this winter!

September 27, 2016

Tres petit echantillon a tester. Malgré sur 2 jour d'utilisation la creme semble être efficace sur la peau seche. Une texture onctueuse et epaisse qui permet une tres bonne hydratation.

September 27, 2016

Yes yes yes!! Will definitely buy again for sure!! Love the cream and makes your face feel smooth!! Smells good too.. Thanks Nivea for this awesome product

September 27, 2016

I tried to use the Nivea Creme on my face but it was way too thick. Tried it on my elbows it it was lovely. Worked well and smells great. Seems a little pricey though for such a small tin.

2.8/5

September 27, 2016

This cream was kinda "meh" for me. It smelled ok but not the best and it worked well but not the best. I'll stick with my usual brand I think. But! #igotitfree

September 27, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

It is a thick white creme with a nice smell that moisturizes and gets rid of dry skin. However I think it would be too thick and oily for my face.

I liked it and would buy it.

2.8/5

September 27, 2016

I recieved this product for free as a part of the Chick Adviser Product review club. I've got to say first, I'm a sucker for packaging and I loved the idea of this package, so small and sleek and easy to pop into my purse. the downside however is that when you try to apply it you end up with it under your nails ): I did like how smooth and creamy it was but found the scent to be a bit over whelming for me personally.

September 27, 2016

I have lived this cream since i used it in Europe. I am so happy that I can get this here :) the cream is thick but not greasy! Leaves your hands so soft and smooth! This is a must have for me