Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.8/5

June 19, 2019

Don’t

Find this makes my skin more itchy and the smell is very strong. I am not usually sensitive to scents or different lotions but this for some reason didn’t agree with me. Strange because I use other NIVEA products without issues ☹️

June 14, 2019
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

Crema Nivea me ayudó mucho a mi piel en mi embarazo!!!

En mi embarazo estaba un poco preocupada por que mi piel es muy seca y propensa a las estrías. Una amiga me menciono que esta crema hidrataba muy bien y que me ayudaría. Decidí probarla y no me arrepiento mi piel se mantuvo muy hidratada durante todo el embarazo, lo utilizaba en la mañana y en la noche después de cada ducha con mi barriguita aún húmeda y no me salieron estrías. Me encanta esta crema y su Shower Bath también es muy bueno.

June 04, 2019

Nivea

The first thing that I noticed was the smell, its amazing. Also, the cream texture is creamy, which I like. it glides on to your skin smoothly, no streaks nothing. It absorbs into the skin and leaves skin smooth and soft. I have been using company products for a very long time. for the price, it's a bit on the higher side but again depends on the location. sometimes if it's on sale, I sure to buy it.

June 04, 2019

Love!

So my mom always had Nivea hanging around. It was her favorite product. Now as an adult, I use this too! Nivea is a great brand and I love all their products. This cream is so moisturizing and I love the smell (remind me of my childhood). I use it daily after my shower and my skin always feels so soft and smooth!

May 30, 2019

Has been around forever for a good reason!

It's no wonder this cream has been around since 1911. It has so many purposes from correcting dry skin areas to an after burn cream, and a perfect night face cream.With a lovely light scent, easy to apply and leaving skin feeling so smooth. No wonder it's still loved so much.

Best body moisturizer

I love this nivea cream because it is so easy to lather the whole body with and it leaves it well moisturized, soft and smelling fresh! It is thick at first but once it is rubbed in, it is amazing!

good for my face

I always use nivea in my face before going to sleep.It helps my face getting soft,hydrated and smells good.Every morning after I sleep,I can see the effect of nivea in my face.Touching so soft and well hydrated.

May 29, 2019
    K'alak'i T'bilisi, Georgia

Love it

I love this lotion. The formula is thick and a little goes a long way. It makes my dry skin super soft and moisturized. Also it smells amazing. It's very affordable too. Highly recommend to anyone!

May 16, 2019

Love nivea, gets the job done

I've always absolutely loved Nivea cream. Living in a cold dry climate, it does just what you need a heavy moisturizer to do. That being said, it is a tad greasy. It has a lovely feel to it, lovely smell... and like I said - definitely does a fantastic job moisturizing. My only other complaint is that it has a few chemicals in it that I don't really love, as I'm trying to use only natural products.

May 15, 2019

Creme de la crime

When I first popped open the lid I got a nice whif of the scent. I put a few fingers in and swiped across the top, so soft and creamy feeling. My feet are disgustingly dry so I slathered it on with a pair of socks and went to bed.... when I awoke my feet had improved significantly. So now it's a regular part of my nightly routine.