Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 30, 2019

Excellent!

In my family we have been using this for years.I think it’s a fantastic product and I recommend it to everyone. Nivea creme smells very good and lasts long.

My skin loves it!

Since I remember I'm using the Nivea Cream. It is smooth, delicate scented, adding a lot of moisturizing to my skin (hands, feet, body, even face!). It is perfect for summer and for the winter time.

Crème nívea

First of all I recommend that you be very careful when using any type of cream and especially if you have sensitive skin. I used this cream on my face and it started to sprout but I use it for the elbows and feet and I am doing very well surely the skin of my face is very sensitive some component of this product.

Ultra

La crème Nivea est excellente pour différentes situations. Que ce soit pour l'après-soleil ( quand on a attrapé un coup de soleil ) ou pour rendre la peau plus douce . Elle possède un parfum délicat qui convient à tous . Personnellement, je l'utilise pour apaiser les coups de soleil et est très efficace.

Best cream for my face

Believe it or not, this product is in my drawers at all time. For winter, I feel like it acts as a barrier for our Canadian winters. In the summer, I still depend on it on dry patches. Love this product.

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Excellent for everywhere

I’ve been using this on and off for years, it lasts ages when you get the big tub! I have sensitive skin on my face but this is one of the only things I can use for my face and everywhere else! I think it’s fantastic and recommend it to everyone I know that has either dry skin or wants something to hydrate or slow aging as many people have recommended it for anti aging! Smells luxurious aswell! Thumbs up all the way

November 14, 2019
    Hauts-de-Seine, France

un peu déçu

j 'ai utiliser nivea crème il y a longtemps au début il me correspondait mais plus maintenant à fur et à mesure de son utilisation, il me fait devenir la peau trop grasse,un grosse déception pour moi.

November 09, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Perfect

This product is literally my holy grail.

I'm a really big fan of skincare so am always looking for products to improve the condition of my skin. I am prone to very dry skin, mostly on my forehead and cheeks, and normally need heavy duty moisturisers to keep it at bay.

This does the trick everytime. If my skin is having an off day or I'd been lazy the night before and hadn't properly cared for my skin, this is the one reliable, ride or die product that I reach for.

It has quite a thick and creamy texture and that's exactly what my skin needs in the worst condition.

I know that I don't have to worry about reapplying this throughout the day, I just put it on in the morning and I'm good to go. Definitely would recommend.

October 28, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

long lasting softness

dry skin is one of my hates i love this cream it softens and actually lasts a long time its not expensive and i would recommend its no messy or cloggy and you get a good spread with a simple amount to leave you nice and moisturized

October 26, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing

I use this cream every day, as I suffer from pretty dry skin on my body. Using it straight after a bath/shower makes it most effective for me, I love the scent and my mum now loves it too after my introducing it to her! Really really does help with dry skin.