NIVEA Crème Body Wash
Good

NIVEA Crème Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 641 in Body Wash

April 04, 2017

Je garde une sensation de fraîcheur toute la journée. Je me sens propre comparativement à un savon pour le corps. La fragrance reste longtemps après la douche.

February 26, 2017

This product is amazing! It keeps my skin soft and hydrated during rought season like winter. It has the classic nivea smell and light texture. Thanks you nivea coupons this product stays at reach of everybody with a low price for the quality you get. Im a fan!

September 29, 2016

When you want your body soft and smooth you should use Nivea . In the summer with the sun drying up your skin you need somthing to rejuvenate the skin and make it soft and smooth this defently does

September 29, 2016

Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great!! Its a milky creame body wash that does its job! My favorite scent is Care and Orange its a great morning shower wash the scent is invigorating Love it

March 11, 2016

I love the scent of Nivea Creme and have been using the creme for many years. The Nivea Creme body wash is a new Nivea fav of mine, it is wonderful and creamy, lathers up well with just a little of the product onto my body puff and a little goes a long way, all over my body, I don't have to reapply more product which makes this product very cost effective. It is a great price to start with, I only paid $3.99, (and it is a great size) when it was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, cheaper than Walmart, which is normally not the case, I was pleasantly surprised! The smell is that lovely fresh, classic Nivea scent that takes me back to my childhood where I first smelt the Nivea classic creme. I love the fact that I can now use a body wash with that wonderful scent too. I will be buying this again, I really recommend it. It makes my skin super smooth and the scent lasts on my skin.

January 27, 2016

The only body wash I've tried and proven effective! I absolutely love it!!! :)

September 23, 2015

This is an awesome product for people with sensitive skin. It left my skin soft and did not cause any rashes or irritation. There is little to no scent to the product, and it will probably become a must have item in my household. A good body wash for sensitive skin that also moisturizes is hard to find.

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic