NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 25, 2016

I really liked this. Especially in winter here in canada with harsh winds, it makes your lips feel soft again amd brings back some of the mostuire. I also got it for Christmas

September 25, 2016

I received the Nivea Essential Lip Balm thanks to ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club and have been using it for a little over a week (although I have used it in the past as well). I think that this is one of the best lip balms out on the market. It is scent-free, glitter-free and clear. It applies on smoothly and stays on without drying out your lips (unlike other balms). Really works well in repairing dry and/or cracked lips. #NIVEAMustHaves #gotitfree

September 25, 2016

I received this product from ChickAdvisor Review Club in exchange for my unbiased opinion.
    This balm comes in a practical lipstick tube. Since the first use, you can feel your lips more moisture and hydrated, I will probably use it more during the winter when my lips usually get dryer.

September 25, 2016

My most preferred lip balm. Goes on smooth & leaves my lips feeling moist & refreshed. Does not have a yucky taste & stays on my lips for a long time. The price is great too.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My favorite product my lips so moist lipstick went on like a dream after using the lip balm. A must have for anyone would has dry chapped, weathered lips.

September 25, 2016

I was given the opportunity to try NIVEA Essential Lip Balm for free through Chick Advisor. I love how Nivea lip balm made my lips softer and more kissable after using it for just a day. I found it to be gentle on my lips. Best of all it offers hydration continually throughout the day and there's no weird taste or smell. I’ve been hooked ever since first trying. I will definitely recommend to others and I will purchase NIVEA Essential Lip Balm. #NIVEAMustHaves

September 25, 2016

I have been using this for years, this is my winter lip balm. I have tried every lip balm on the market, from super expensive to the cheaper ones. This one works as well as the expensive ones. I have extremely dry lips that chap and bleed in the winter. This balm has a nice light scent and does a great job of moisturizing my lips. I wish it had a SPF in it.

September 25, 2016

This product was part of my test trial with Nivea that was free. I use this brand on my lips now and I love it. The balm moisturizes but does not leave a chemically burn on my lips. It hydrates and keeps my lips soft. I would recommend this as a daily lip moisturizer, especially in winter when lips can get so dry.

September 25, 2016

Love this! I get extremely dry, chapped lips and while it wasn't instant - within 2 days my lips were so soft and not peeling!! I applied every morning and night and found it lasted all day long. This is absolutely my staple lip balm now

September 25, 2016

Received this in the review package #gotitfree and found this to be my favourite of all. I use this many times in the day. Smooth and light, scent is mild. Would buy this again and again.