NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 26, 2016

I received the NIVEA Essential Lip Balm through the product review club and love it!
    Its lightweight, non greasy, hydrating and applies smoothly.

I really like that I can apply it once and not feel like I need another coat 20 minutes later and that it doesn't leave any colour or waxy residue. There is nothing worse that having pale pasty looking lips when you are looking for a quick boost of hydration. My lips are in pretty good shape but they definately can get dry in hot windy weather so I was really happy to have it on hand. It suited my needs perfectly.

Love it and will buy again!

September 26, 2016

Got to try Nivea lip balm free from Chicken Advisor. I thought it was a good product. I have to admitted that I like a fruity scent on my lips and that was not the case but in every other areas it did what it claimed. It was very moisturizing and went on very smooth. I think this will be my winter go to.

1.7/5

September 26, 2016

I found this lip balm to be too dry or drying. did not like it at all. wont be purchasing this balm. I received this free from Chick Advisor in exchange for review. Thank You.

September 26, 2016

I got this as a sample from chick advisor. I love it, it makes my lips super soft and hydrated. I will definitely repurchase this in the near future.

September 26, 2016

The lip balm works well for a decent amount of time. I found it to be a great moisturizer and I didn't find that it to leave my lips feeling dry 30mins later. This was unscented which I also liked!

September 26, 2016

The product smell good, slide easily on the lips and stay. What I like is that my lips are not white after I put on the lip balm. My lips is now soft. I definitly will buy the product again.

September 26, 2016

I received this product free for review as part of the PRC.

I love this lip balm! It does exactly what I need it to do which is moisturize well without leaving a sticky high gloss. I love it. I can top it with my favourite lipstick and it's perfect.

September 26, 2016

Definately would buy it. Made my lips smooth, soft, and very moist. I go through alot of lip balms because my lips tends to dry and chap alot. I loved the fact that it made my lips very very soft and moist.

September 26, 2016

bought it from the drugstore as i lost my usual lip balm.
    tried it at once after checking out and loved it.
    it smooth my lip in a good way, not too much oil.

September 26, 2016

I received this product from ChickAdvisor and Dove free for review. Let me start by saying I am one of those girls who has about 52 different lip moisturizing products. I have 2 or 3 in every room in the house, in every purse, in every jacket pocket etc. And I always seem to be losing them. This however, will be one I won't be losing anytime soon. It is by far the best one of my collection, and the best one I've had in a long time. I don't need to apply it all the time to keep my lips moisturized. It seems the ingredients absorb into my lips rather than just sit on the surface, giving a lasting effect. Definitely worth the slight inconvenience of transferring to different purses/pockets. Eventually I'll likely just toss the rest and buy a bunch of these!