NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 18, 2014

This is my go to chap stick at work. I keep it right at my desk for everyday use, and love it. It goes on smooth and keeps my lips moisturized longer than most chap sticks that just end up drying them out. It also fairly inexpensive and lasts longer than a typical chap stick. I love it!

February 09, 2014

very nice balm for winter time, effective.

February 09, 2014

Out of all the lip balms in the Nivea line, this is my favourite. Firstly, it's inexpensive, readily available, and contains slightly more product that your typical tube lip balm. It glides on smoothly on the lips and even the thinnest layer will provide some moisture to your lips. The formula is very moisturizing and it's the ideal lip balm for those with chapped lips. This has helped keep my lips hydrated this winter. The product last a while on the lips so you don't have to reapply that often. The thinnest layer will provide the perfect base for matte or lipsticks that tend to be drying.

Highly recommend this product.

October 30, 2013

Ce Produit laisse mes lévres douces Et n est pas collant, il glisse sur les lévres.

July 15, 2013

Nivea is my favorite brand. It glides on smooth, stays put and keeps my lips soft. I never get chapped lips. I use this particular one in my evening routine before bed. I wake up with soft lips every morning.

June 20, 2013

This lip balm keeps lips feeling moisturized and smooth. Glides on smoothly and is thick, and has good ingredients in it like jojoba oil and Shea butter. No matter how dry my lips are this usually does the trick. It's not very expensive and lasts long. But be careful where you put it, because it melts easily, so don't leave it exposed to sun, or in your pocket for too long.

April 17, 2013

I use daily and it really helped combat the winder effects on my lips.

April 17, 2013

love this lip balm! actually soothes chapped lips without the constant need to reapply like so many other cheap brands. not sticky or goopy and super super cheap

February 15, 2013

Th best lip balm. It goes on smooth, lasts for hours and the prince is great!

February 13, 2013

This is a tasteless, not too shiny lip balm. It is great for winter as it prevents chapped and dry lips when one is outside. I also like the pink pearl one as it is discreetly pretty!
    It is inexpensive as well for a package of two. Its great as a lip soother for overnight use as well.