NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 04, 2019

Love this!

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. It has no or very light smell that don't mind

February 04, 2019

Best lip balm

I got this in winter months when i found my lips dry up . This started working right away . I was very amazed how quickly it worked for me . That now we always have it here at home . Its not expensive and easy to find .

January 24, 2019

My favourite

I love Nivea products! This lip balm works wonders on my dry lips in the winter time. It always protects my lips. I’ll continue to keep buying! I live the value packs of two

January 24, 2019

Would buy again

I really like the easy application, it glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. It especially helps in winter with the dry outside air of the cold and the dry inside air of heating.

January 22, 2019

My husband won’t leave home without it

My husband is a Tradesman and is often working outside in the elements.
    Enter dry hands and dry, chapped, lips.
    I picked this product up for him [us] on a whim— it was a two pack and I figured we could share!

This has been a staple for us daily. With the cold Canadian winter climate I swear we have these all over the house.
    - one in our night stand
    -one in the car

As someone who often wears lipstick I find my lips dry out. This lip balm has been so great to put on at night after all my makeup has been taken off.

January 15, 2019

THE BEST; moisturizing + price

This is my number one go-to lip balm product! It doesn’t go on too heavy, and stays on your lips for as long as you need it. I like to wear it under lipstick as a primer as well! It also works wonders when you have a cold and dry nose and lips - that’s when I smear it all around my lips and on the outside of my nose for moisture - it’s literally a life saver!

December 19, 2018

Good lip balm

Nivea lip balm works well to moisturize my lips and help chapped or dry lips especially in the winter, also I don’t need to reapply often. Would continue to purchase.

December 06, 2018

A DECENT LIP BALM!

It does what it suppose to do, it moisturizes your lips for a long time, for me at least 8 hours. I like it and will purchase it again. also will recommend it to my friends.

November 29, 2018

Works great!

I really like this lip balm. It is what I usually buy when purchasing a lip balm. It is very moisturing, providing instant relief. I find that other lip balms actually dry out my lips more if I stop wearing them, but not this one. It has a nice light Nivea cream scent which I like.

November 25, 2018

Best lip balm!

A good, cheap lip balm is hard to find, but this lip balm is my holy grail! It keeps your lips soft throughout the entire day and lasts for a long time! Would definitely recommend.