NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 23, 2018

Always on my shopping list

This is my go-to lip product! I haven't found any other products that beat this chapstick. It's very hydrating, small you can fit in your pocket, effective. The only downside are that the ingredients aren't the best but it does the job. It also melts VERY easily if you have it in a warm/hot area, or leave it in your pocket for extended period of time.

Updated On: July 23, 2018

This is my go-to lip product! I haven't found any other products that beats this. It's very hydrating, so small you can fit in your pocket, and most of all effective. The only downside is that the ingredients aren't the best but it gets the job done. It also melts VERY easily if you keep it in a warm/hot area, or leave it in your pocket for extended period of time.

June 27, 2018

Que de la qualité

C'est un excellent baume a lèvre. Il n'est pas très dispendieux et donne un meilleur effet que la plupart des autres baumes à lèvre que j'ai testé! Wow!

June 20, 2018

Awesome product

Best lip balm very! Great for the price, keeps lips hydrated for so long and really helps repair dry/damaged lips! 100% recommend this product for all ages.

June 12, 2018

BEST LIP BALM EVER

This lip balm IS the bomb! This is the only lip balm I know that actually lasts 12 hours and doesn't dry out. PLUS IT'S AFFORDABLE???? Where can you go wrong?? Honestly I reccomend everyone try it

June 04, 2018

Nivea Essential Lip Balm

Bon baume à lèvre. Un peu trop liquide par contre ce qui n’est pas toujours bien. Sinon, il fonctionne bien et est efficace en ce qui attrait aux lèvres sèches.

May 30, 2018

Really great for its value

This is such a staple and classic lip balm for me. It smells glorious - slightly of vanilla and extremely nostalgic! It can leave a bit of a film of your lips, however I find that a generous application before bedtime can have me waking up with soft, supple lips.

May 24, 2018

Nice

well i have trouble finding just the right lib balm for the winter months but this one did the trick i didn't need to apply it every two seconds lasted at least a couple hours no chap lips this winter ftw

May 04, 2018

Only chapstick I use

You need this chapstick in your life. I’ve always had dry lips and struggle to find a product that will both repair and keep my lips soft, but this perfectly fits the bill. Do yourself and buy this for yourself and everyone else.

3.2/5

May 02, 2018

Doesn't last 12 hours

I recently purchased Nivea's Essential Lip Balm as a replacement to the original formula Burt's Bees balm that I have developed an allergy against. I was very disappointed by the Nivea balm. It does not give 12-hour moisture and has a very medicinal smell. I still sometimes use it before going to bed, but would never apply it during the day when going out in public due to the scent.

April 25, 2018

Cheap alternative

My lips crack easily especially during Winter.
    I've tried a lot of lip balm brands however Nivea is the one that provides the same amount of moisture but with a lower price.

Would recommend :)