4.9/5
NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

A must buy

My go to lotion for the past 15 years. Very affordable and keeps my skin hydrated & moisturized throughout the day. If you suffer from dry skin, I would recommend this particular brand.

Superb lotion

My family has been using this lotion for a long time
    My son and I have sensitive skin and have found this to be an excellent lotion with no irritation. It leaves my skin soft and it lasts all day.

awesome lotion

I love this lotion, its rich and creamy, goes on smooth and absorbs fast, keeps skin hydrated and feeling smooth, wit a light pleasant scent.this is my go to lotion an di use it daily

Texas, United States

Effective against dry skin

I've jumped on the Shea Butter, coconut oil craze of late and haven't been buying actual lotions. HOWEVER, while shopping, my hands felt dry so I immediately looked for a tester lotion to moisturize my hands. Luckily I picked the Nivea Essentially Enriched Almond Oil lotion. Not only did it eliminate the dryness of my hands, but even after washing my hands, I could still feel that a second counting of lotion wasnt needed. That was key to my going back to purchase it. Since then not only have I used it on myhands, but am using it for my entire body and my family as well.

October 22, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

the best lotion

I love this lotion, its rich and creamy, goes on smooth and absorbs fast, keeps skin hydrated and feeling smooth, wit a light pleasant scent. This is my go to lotion all year long

September 19, 2017

Soft skin

I absolutely love the smell of this lotion and the way it makes my skin feel. Silky smooth! Its one of my guilty pleasures! I usually keep an etra on hand just in case! I love the price!

April 18, 2016

OMG the best cream out there so far... I have a bottle on every floor of the house. The only downfall I can give this product is that I find is that it's a little greasy to use at work. The smells is great and a rich creamy lotion goes on your skin smoothly. My knees where dry and after about a week of applying the lotion is was not dry anymore. Great product

January 27, 2016

This lotion is quite wonderful. Rich and creamy, absorbs well and moisturises very, very well. Has a nice, clean, light scent. Gentle enough for senstive skin.

January 15, 2016

I have used this Nivea Lotion for at least 30 yrs or so...it is my go to lotion! It is amazing in the winter when our skin is soooo dry. It makes your dry skin dissappear all over your body. In the Summer I love applying this lotion to my tanned legs and arms (all over actually). It gives your skin a beautifully healthy glow. I always get tons of compliments on how great my skin looks. I feel as passionate about this product as I do about Vaseline :-)
    Please read my review on regular good old Vaseline....great for so many things!!

November 12, 2015

when you apply this cream you not feel anymore like a crocodile. good scent. good price.