NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 06, 2016

NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover, best remover doesnt irritate my skin works amazing with little work and smells amazing and price is great too not expensive.

May 24, 2016

Super effective makeup remover, no scrubbing required. Doesn't irritate my skin or my sensitive eye area. Easy to use, best with a cotton pad. Would definitely recommend.

May 22, 2016

I love all nivea products and this makeup remover is no exception. It really works so well, takes your makeup off sooo easily, like almost in one swipe. My only quam about this is that is leaves your eyes a bit on the oily side, but maybe that's a good thing cause my eyes are a bit dry. Other than that - great product!

May 19, 2016

This Nivea Express eye make up remover, has become my new best friend. I love all Nivea products, and this one did not let me down. It removes eye makeup quickly and does not sting your eyes. I love love love it.

April 25, 2016

I love this eye makeup remover! I have really sensitive skin that gets irritated quickly, and I found that this product treats any sensitivities while removing all traces of any stubborn makeup (like waterproof eyeliner or mascara that is a complete HASSLE to remove). It is super gentle on the skin, and leaves your eye area feeling hydrated and plump. Great product.

April 22, 2016

Another stellar product from Nivea. This took care of my waterproof mascara and did not need another cleanser.
    It did not irritate my eyes and was gentle. Highly recommend this eye makeup remover.

April 21, 2016

It works! It does what it says. Maybe it is just me, but I found that my under eye area looked a but oily after. I will use the rest of the bottle, then if I find it on sale I will buy it again. Thank you chick advisor for giving me the opportunity to try it.

April 21, 2016

Good day my fellow ChickAdvisors,was was lucky enough to be chosen for the Nivea campaign. I didn't get this in my box but after reading all the great reviews I headed to the local Walmart and bought it! I have to say it was worth it! It works great,doesn't sting the eyes and removes even waterproof mascara and eyeliner in a flash without repeatedly rubbing. The price is great for the value!

April 20, 2016

Works wonderful. Must have item for any woman. It works amazing. Very gentle make up remover. G.ood on eyes as i have a very sensitive skin. it sells for a reasonable price.

April 14, 2016

Love how gentle this is on my eyes! It doesn't leave an oily residue and takes makeup off quickly and easily! Love all the Nivea brand products! They always deliver on quality and effectiveness!