NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 06, 2016

I love love love Nivea. As much as I love trying other brands I always come back to Nivea. This Express eye make up remover is super gentle on my eyes and it removes mascara so easily. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive eyes.

April 03, 2016

I tried this remover after hearing great things: AND IT LIVED UP to the reviews! Super gentle, easily removes even waterproof mascara, and never stings or dries. It actually feels moisturizing! I always use 14-hour lipstick as well, and it takes off both the sealant coat and the original colour. Would recommend.

The only drawback is that it takes a VIGOROUS shaking so that the ingredients mix, and they quickly separate back to their original forms, so you have to put it onto your cotton ball/q-tip/pad immediately.

April 02, 2016

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I was given the chance to test and review NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover. This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have ever used. I wear contacts and this eye make up remover did not irritate my eyes or dry out my contacts. It took off even my most stubborn waterproof mascara easily and the natural oils in the product left my skin feeling moisturized and not stripped or sore. I liked that I did not have to scrub or wipe over and over to remove my mascara. I will definitely continue to use this product!

April 01, 2016

Nivea Express Eye Make-Up est parfaite pour moi, j'i essayer plusieurs marque de démaquillant et j'ai souvent été déçu, j'ai été agréablement surprise car Nivea Express enleve le maquillage parfaitement bien, doux pour les yeux ne laisse aucun fin gras, je l'aie adorer.

April 01, 2016

When i see oil based makeup removers it scares me away but when i tried this i was suprised.when i used it didnt leave a oily residue on my skin like most others. Totally a must have

March 31, 2016

A lot of makeup removers burn my eyes so I tend to only use simple wipes or garnier wipes. I tried this for days when I don't have a full face of makeup and it works very well and doesn't burn! If I'm only wearing eye makeup I shake this up and put a little on a cotton pad and it removes my eye makeup very easily.

March 31, 2016

This eye make up remover is pretty good, it doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy and it also doesn't irritate my skin. Bonus for it having a cool mix effect to "activate" both clear and blue formula. Not much is needed so this stuff goes a long way oh and.. I don't have to scrub to hard the my eyelashes (real ones) come out in the process

March 31, 2016

It it after all an express eye make up remover. It doesn't work as good as the one I use before which is Lancome but it definitely works if I don't have it handy. I wouldn't purchase it again though as I love the one I use too much.

March 31, 2016

I tried the Nivea Express Eye Make-Up remover lately. It was really easy and effectiveness! All the make-up as removed quickly and properly! That is amazing!!

March 30, 2016

I have been using NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover for a few months now. I found this product very effective to remove stubborn make up (water-proof mascara and eye liner).

Definately recommended for people using watre-proof make up.