NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 30, 2016

This stuff is worth its weight in gold! i love the it easily takes off my eye makeup without scrubbing and scrubbing. It is easy on my skin which is a big plus as i have somewhat sensitive skin. The price is not bad either.

March 29, 2016

I found that this product a very good product for the following reasons:.

- it removes makeup quickly and easily
    - I found that it leaves my skin a little oily
    - The price is pretty reasonable

Worth picking up.

Would recommend.

March 28, 2016

I picked this up because a friend recommended it to me...and I'm so glad I did.

- it removes makeup quickly without needing to rub
    - it's kind of oily but face wash will take that away
    - it has no scent which is a plus!
    - it doesn't lead me to breaking out or having around the eye area oil glands.
    - it's way cheaper then department store brands
    - it has a small opening for the product to come out of, I'm a klutz and well when I knock it over, I only lose a drop or two...not an entire bottle! :-)

I haven't used this with waterproof makeup though...but on non waterproof...it works excellently.

Worth picking up at the drugstore or supermarket chain.

Would recommend.

March 28, 2016

A great product..it takes away all your make-up with one wipe and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed..love it and will definitely recommend it.

2.7/5

March 28, 2016

A decent eye make-up remover, however doesn't completely get all my eye make-up off . It was non-irritating, however, I thought it was kind of greasy my liking.

2.8/5

March 28, 2016

Eye make up works well isn't oily on my skin and removes all my eye make up without having to run too hard. A little pricey but I do like it and would buy it for an eye make up remover.

March 28, 2016

I really hated the greasiness of this product. I don't find it worked well on my mascara and had to use more than I would of my regular product. It smells lovely and worked well on everything but the mascara. Overall it's an OK product

March 28, 2016

I received this product through the ChickAdvisor product review club. I have tried it on for couple weeks now and believe I am in a good position for an honest review:

My daily eye makeup includes waterproof liquid liner and a waterproof gel liner for lower lash line, I also apply mascara. This remover works really great if you apply it onto a cotton pad and hold it over your eye for 30 seconds before lifting up.

I like that it works well so that I do not have to rub my eye back and forth with the pad (CAUSING WRINKLES!). It is not greasy or oily feeling and does not irritate the eyes.

My only issue is removing the waterproof liner on the lower lash line...I have to dip a q-tip in the remover and rub it off that way.

March 28, 2016

I love this eye make up remover, yes i dont usually buy a eye makeup remover cause i think it doesnt do much of a difference, but this eye remover is AMAZING. The price is really worth it, and i love the colour and the look of it. It removes everrryything like literally! I usually wear waterproof eye makeup and it works really well with it, plus i wear contact lenses, and it doesnt effect it at all! I love this one, and even my sister do, i would recommend this to my other friends definitely!

March 28, 2016

This product has become my favourite, go-to, eye make up remover!

It is effective at removing all of my eye makeup (liquid liner and water-proof mascara) without irritating my eyes. Other eye make-up removers I have tried in the past do not fully remove my make-up or only do so when the eye area is rubbed quickly hard. With this product I do not have to scrub at all to remove the make-up.

The product is gentle on this sensitive skin and even leaves the area feeling moisturized.

I will definitely continue purchasing this product in the future.