Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry Reviews

January 15, 2018

Great product

This one is well loved by my friend, to the point that we went to different stores to track it down. I tried it to see why she love it so much. And I have to say it is a great product! It keeps my lips well moisturized, it smells great, and it adds a hint of colour!

August 11, 2017

One of my favorites!

Nivea has always been my favorite lip balm brand, and this product is not exception. The balm is accompanied by a pleasant strawberry scent, and there is a light tint to the product as well so it works for a great substitute as lip stick. The balm itself was also moisturizing.

Great Lip Balm!

I always enjoyed using the original Nivea lip balm, and now this is even better. I love how moisturizing this lip balm is and how shiny it makes your lips. It has a great strawberry scent/flavour. I highly recommend this to anyone who uses lip balm multiple times a day like I do! You will not be disappointed.

Perfect lips

I just simply love it, if your lips hurt, it will do the job moisturizing them. It tastes good and smells good. In addition, it colors the lips, so you dont really need a lipstick after

Good stuff

I've been using this lip balm for years now and use it nearly everyday. The best thing about it is the hint of colors it gives. I tend to bite my lip a little when I'm concentrating so lipsticks never work well for me. It hydrates my lips well and keeps them soft. It also has a light strawberry scent. Will buy again and again :).

January 09, 2017

When the original Nivea lip moisturizer came out I was really impressed. I am now even more impressed. Along with the super moisturizing attributes of the original, they have created the same thing, except this Time it comes with amazing flavor. Great for when kissing the hubby/bf etc...

January 09, 2017

Feels good on your lips. It has a nice red tint. Cute little container. Pretty much everything I'm looking for in lip care. I'm going to check if they have more colours available.

December 21, 2016

I tend to "eat" any serious lipstick or gloss that i put on for day-wear. This has just enough colour in it for a natural look, with much more moisture. The smell is wonderful. Nivea's lip balms are absolutely the best. I stockpile a few when they go on sale.

2.8/5

October 24, 2016

Don't see the hype around this product. I'm usually a Bliztex girl, but the drugstore was out so I grabbed this because I liked the idea of a tint.

First, the tint is bang-on! Love the slight pinky colour it gives - also it is shiny, but not over the top! Just a natural sheen to a healthy pink glow.

Where this lip product comes in average is in it's feel ... I feel like I need to re-apply often and it just slips off...doesn't even sink in, just slips off. I'm not that dry, but I feel like it dries me out a bit actually.

I think if you layered, it would be fine but on it's own, I like it more for the look it provides.

October 05, 2016

J'aime la marque nivea !! N'est pas le plis hydratant pour les lèvres pas contre. Je n'aime pas trop la couleur que le baume me laisse sur les lèvres.