NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

January 29, 2018

Best lip balm

This is the best lip balm I ever used, big fan of NIVEA lip product, it very smoothly and has reasonable price, really help with dry lips. Definitely recommend it and intent to buy it again.

January 24, 2018

Best lip care

I love this this lip balm it is the best for the price it is sold at. It is super hydrating and makes my lips soft and plump. It also protects against the cold weather. I like to apply it at night so i wake up with awesome feeling and looking lips.

January 05, 2018

Hydro absolutely

This is one of my favorites, it is my go to when my child's lips are cracked from the cold winter air. It works quickly, tastes great and doesn't leave a yucky film on your lips after. Definitely would recommend

January 05, 2018

It really works!

I tried this lip balm for the first time and i really loved it. I had dried lips and the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm was efficient and helpful for me. It smell almost nothing.

October 06, 2017

Love this lip balm

I've tried many lip balms and nivea seems to have the only lip balm I really like. It even helps with dry skin on my lips. I always recommend nivea lip balm to anyone who asks

August 16, 2017

Perfect for winter

Nivea always give my lips a great care when winter comes. This lip balm is one of the best. It let my lips smooth and not even a single spot of dryness. The scent is very light so you don't get bored with it. For people who deal with dry lips, I recommand this product to you. It is small, so you can let the balm to your purse or pocket for anytime you want to use it. But, I recommand that you do not forget your balm into your car because if your car is in the sun, the balm will melt (my boyfriend did it and it was a mess to clean into the car after)..

August 11, 2017

Good lip balm

I'm pretty happy with this lip balm, it moistures my lips and keeps them soft for a long time. Smell is good, but not annoying. I would recommend it to my friends

June 17, 2017

One of my go to lip balms

I've been using this lip balm for a few weeks now and I'm really liking it. The scent isn't noticeable which is nice. It goes on nice and smooth without being globby or too oily. I'll definitely be buying it again when I finish my current tube.

May 15, 2017

Definitely one of my favourites and go-to lip balm! I have been using Nivea Hydro Care lip balm on a daily basis and does the trick to keep my lips plump and moisturized. Keeps my lips from getting chapped during the cold, windy Canadian winters ;)

May 08, 2017

This is one of my favorite lip balms I've ever tried. Its nice and silky and has a really nice smell, it gives good moisture. I would recommend this product to anyone.