NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

December 21, 2019

Very nice moisturizer

I love using it, especially in winter times. It works and makes my lips soft. It gives you a sense of lip hydration that lasts for a long time. It is good to use it before going to bed. Recommend to include this product as a night beauty routine😃

1.8/5

December 09, 2019

Lips still dry despite repeat use

I bought this product on the recommendation of the pharmacist but I feel like my lips are dryer then ever before. I find I’m applying multiple times an hour.

My poor lips hurt from being so dry and chapped.

November 26, 2019

Best ever lip balm

keeps lips soft and moist without scent or taste. This lip balm is smooth and creamy and very easy to apply. I like the taste and scent free so it doesn't mix with other food and drink tastes.

October 11, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Hydration ! Hydration ! Hydration !

A LITERAL SAVIOUR FOR MY LIPS ! Keeps them so moisturised and soft even in the horrible, cold and harsh winters ! The price is perfect, so cheap but so effective- pretty sure I’m on my 10th tube of this now and I can’t see myself giving it up anytime soon !

October 01, 2019

Smooth Lips

I would purchase this product again. I like how it makes my lips smooth and keeps them hydrated throughout the day without it feeling like they are greasy.

September 24, 2019

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm

Affordable and effective. Simple lip balm that has no colour. Keeps lips moisturized for long periods of time. No smell or taste that puts you off. Really enjoy and have purchased many times.

September 20, 2019

Hydrating lip balm

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm was quite a find. It was an Amazon add on product, and I am so glad I tried it! It goes on smooth, with no stickiness or waxy feeling. It instantly hydrates your lips and makes them feel more supple and flexible. Perfect for when you feel they are "just" in danger of starting to crack. The downside of it absorbing so well is that you do need to reapply more often and sooner than with other lip balms. Also, don't lick it, it doesn't taste good. Overall a great product.

August 24, 2019

Good on the go chapstick

This is a pretty decent Chapstick to have in your bag for on-the-go. Does require multiple applications to really see a difference. I do think it has more of an effect than the basic Nivea Chapstick. For the price it is a pretty good deal just for the convenience.

August 16, 2019

Perfect

Best lip balm I’ve ever used. It’s amazing to hydrate your lips especially during fall and winter. I apply it at night to wake up with smooth lips and also apply it before going out to protect my lips from the cold! Great value.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

I love this product!

I can't get enough of this lip balm. I have 3 on the go at the moment (one in my handbag, one for work and one by my bed). It keeps my lips super soft and I haven't had any problems with dryness since I started using it.