NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 10, 2019

Pretty good, but . . .

Nivea Hydro Care lip balm is pretty good . . . but if you want the ultimate moisturizer, just buy the Nivea Essential one. The difference is this one has a thinner consistency, so you'll have to end up re-applying it more often. It's the sort of lip balm that'll you have to carry with you everywhere, or else your lips will dry out.

February 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Absolute holy grail

This lip balm never leaves my side. It has protected my lips from the cold weather and dry, hot heat from my house and my car. It is so smooth and slippery and doesn’t have an overwhelming scent or flavour.

February 07, 2019

The best lip balm on the market!

My lips get SO dry in the winter, so I make sure to have my Nivea lip balm with me at all times. It works so quick, and lasts for hours without having to reapply.

January 25, 2019

Parfait !

C’est un indispensable dans mon sac, j’en garde toujours un surtout pendant les temps froids parce que mes lèvres sont très vite sèches. J’ai testé d’autres baume mais celui-ci est efficace sans irritation.

December 23, 2018

Makes my lips so soft!

This is my favourite Nivea lip care product. It glides on smooth and doesn't dry out inside the stick, and because the whole bottom part of the stick turns to open it, I can open it with one hand!

October 16, 2018

Perfect everyday lip balm

This lip balm has saved my lips! They are soft, plump, and hydrated. Usually when the fall and winter comes my lips crack like crazy - but this balm has kept me comfortable!

March 23, 2018

Bien

Bon baume pour les lèvres, hydrate bien quoique qu'on doit en appliquer régulièrement pour les garder nos lèvres hydratées en hiver. N'a pas une apparence trop brillante, donc c'est idéal pour les hommes.

March 16, 2018

I would buy this product again.

One of the best lip balms on the market. I had extremely chapped lips during the winter months and it was the most effective one that I have tried. Very pleased about the moisture it provides.

1.8/5

March 15, 2018

Worst ever!!

Does nothing like it says!! I found myself constantly having to reapply and still wind up with chapped lips. I used to love Nivea lipbalms, not so much anymore

March 12, 2018

Love this product but not new scent

I have been using this lip balm for the past 5 years and love it. It is silky and smooth and the tubes last a while which is nice. The only downside is the recent scent change which is way too strong and smells like something from the 80s.