NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

July 29, 2016

I have been using the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm for years. The first time I tried it I stopped using other lips balms and lipsticks. Goes on smoothly and my lips are left feeling super soft. Great price, great quality.

June 25, 2016

I love this as my every day lip balm! Smooth, didn't have an overpowering flavour to the taste, moisturizing and effective. I have a couple of these on me at all times.

April 30, 2016

I love this lip balm! its smooth creamy easy to apply and the lid always stays on! My two year old and my four year old each have one in their hockey bags

April 28, 2016

Great for the winter! Can't go wrong for 3 dollars, always have some on me, or in my purse, feels good and leaves my lips super soft! I would highly recommend.

April 27, 2016

This lip balm is one of the best ones I have used. My lips get very dry especially in the winter but this lip balm keep them moisturized for hours! I always keep one in my purse.

April 27, 2016

Very nice product, leaves my lips moisturized while feeling and looking good. While this may not be my favorite lip balm, it is definitely in top 3 and better priced

April 27, 2016

This is my to go to balm , when I have tried others and not fully satisfied, I know that this one will definitely work for me. It moisturizes your lips without smudging or leaving those grayish smears on them. Just good for and day, any whether

April 27, 2016

The Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm is one of my favourite! I am a little obsessed with lip balm and this does the trick, moisturizes my lips and keep them that way for several hours.

April 27, 2016

I absolutely love Nivea products. The lip care line is amazing and really seems to take care of my lips no matter the situation or weather.I highly recommend

April 26, 2016

Especially moisturizing, don't think Ill use another brand. Way better than Burt's Bees. Long lasting and not sticky unlike most other lip chaps. Highly recommend!