NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

December 16, 2020

Keep on buying this

I like how refreshing it feels on the lips and lasting. I keep on buying it over and over years now. For myself and my husband, that's the only one we use and keep on using. Not saying that we haven't tried other ones out. But we keep on coming back to this one and buying it.

1.0/5

December 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me

Found this kicking round, I must have gotten it as a gift (so I can’t speak to price) but just finished my Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter (which is a solid product I rated 4 stars in my review and guessing around the same drugstore price point) I like the packaging but I found it weird, unfortunately did nothing to moisturize my lips and was an odd texture sensation on my lips. I won’t continue using it and don’t recommend - if you are looking for a new lip balm I would say go for the Burt’s Bees Ultra #Lipcare #Skincare #BeautyJunkie

November 24, 2020

Wonderful

Now this is is a moisturizing lip balm. Without a doubt the NIVEA HYDRO CARE LIP BALM is a product I would purchase again. Right from the first application I was impressed with the glide of the product and the immediate feel on my lips. This lip balm produces.

0.5/5

July 26, 2020

New formulation is an awful letdown

Loved this lip balm for years...until early 2020 when both the packaging and formula changed. The new version has an overly strong and offensive odour, is very waxy and doesn’t absorb well, and is just overall a bad product.

I bought up as much of the old version as I could, and am sadly on my last tube.

0.5/5

July 03, 2020

New formula is horrible

This was my go to lip balm for years, but within the last year the formula changed. The new formula is super waxy. I also find that the new formula means that as soon as the lip balm gets slightly warm, it becomes incredibly soft. I’ve had two tubes get ruined because they became so soft from just being in my pocket. This new formula is horrible and now I need to find a new lip balm to use.

May 19, 2020

Only lip balm I buy

I have been buying this lip balm for years. It's scent is mild and it goes on smooth and colourless. I buy the 2 packs. I always have one in my purse and at my desk. It's a simple and effective moisturizer for lips.

May 04, 2020

Love it!

My favourite lip balm. I get very dry, flaky lips and this balm goes on so nice and smooth. I use it every night before I go to sleep and wake up with nice soft lips.

April 24, 2020

24 Hour Hydratation

My NEW found Lip moisturizer by NIVEA is so moisturizing on the lips. No need to reapply often. I love it! I will definitely be buying again. Very affordable.

March 10, 2020

very soothing

I love nivea lip balms! They’re so hydrating and the formula is very creamy but doesn’t feel heavy and thick on your lips. It’s very gentle and relieves my dry lips Alamo’s instantly. Great price, would buy again!

2.8/5

January 24, 2020

Awful taste

I love the subtle smell and how it glides on smoothly. Great texture and makes my lips feel so soft, however I can't stand the taste of it! If I eat or drink something after I apply it I get a strange oily taste in my mouth almost like bathroom potpourri?