NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

April 06, 2016

Nivea in shower body lotion skin conditioner with almond oil is truly a great new product. It is convenience and quality all wrapped up in a terrific bottle. Putting on lotion after you shower and dry off is time consuming. After showering with your regular product, applying this in the shower and rinsing off couldn't be easier. A quick towel dry and my dry skin was hydrated and soft for the whole day. I don't use regular body lotions any more. This is truly luxurious!

March 25, 2016

It takes some getting used to but this stuff works! I had trouble at the very beginning (probably wasn't rinsing it properly) and I would get a sticky feeling getting out of the shower but I've gotten a hang of it now. I love using this all over and I've recently started using it on my underarms as well since I switched to a crystal deodorant (no longer have moisturizer in my deodorant!). I love using it right after I exfoliate my entire body with a scrub then I apply this all over and rinse it off properly. It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't feel so tight. During the winter this product is a must!

March 24, 2016

I received this product from chick advisor and I don't like it as much as my other lotions. I don't find it absorbs as well and it feels too heavy to be a body lotion. I am a big fan of Nivea lotion for my hands in the winter because it is quite thick but not for a body lotion.
    Overall, it is adequate for a body lotion but I doubt I would buy it over another product unless it was severely discounted.

March 21, 2016

i was fortunate to get a full size sample for this product. it's easy to use-when you are in the shower, apply it and rinse it off. very moisturizing for your skin. the only downside is your bathtub will be slippery after use.

March 21, 2016

Huge Nivea fan, but this product I am a little disappointed. You apply on your body after you have washed. The lotion goes on quite smooth but watch out it will make the tub quite slippery. You then rinse the body lotion off you and dry off. I almost feel like I am rinsing the product down the drain. My skin does feel like there is something remaining but not confident that it really does stay on after towel drying. Also the smell of this product is not that appealing.

2.0/5

March 18, 2016

Hi there my fellow Chick Advisors, I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Nivea campaign! I loved everything I received except this one not so much! The only good thing I can say it you get a large amount of product for 8.99$This us supposed to be a in shower lotion....but it says to rinse off after. For me it was the same as body wash. I still had to put lotion on afterwards. They have lots if other great products but for me this isn't one of them!.... In a another note I give the Jergens in shower lotion a 5*** put in on your wet skin and pat dry and your skin feels oh so soft! Its A new favorite!

March 16, 2016

nivea is a great ttrustworthy brand. i love their in shower lotion, you put it on after you wash urself, and it realyl does leave ur skin feeling soft. the only downside i saw with tgis product was it doesnt smell nice. doesnt smell bad but i think it'd be better if it had a nice scent like a bodywash

March 16, 2016

I loved this product went on great and left my skin soft without beng greasy. Also had a nice light scent which is great for scent free environments. Made getting ready much quicker too

March 15, 2016

I recently purchased this at Shoppers drugmart because it was on sale and to give it a try since I am horrible at remembering to apply lotion after my shower out of pure laziness. This stuff is amazing, it is light and creamy and goes on so smooth and rinses off super easy. I pat dry once im done annd can feel my skin just soaking up the lotion without feeling sticky and as a bonus the scent lingers for a few hours. This makes putting lotion on so easy and this is my new go to shower product

March 15, 2016

Being a women in my late twenties who has been diagnosed with psoriasis and eczema I'm always looking for products that actually work and don't break the bank with that being said I stumbled across Nivea's In Shower Lotions. Not only did this product give me faith in over the counter products its saving me over $750+ every month. Nivea has not only replaced my creams but I haven't had a breakout in months!!!! This is absolutely amazing considering the fact I hadn't left my home in months because of the way I looked...THANK YOU NIVEA