NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

October 29, 2015

I really wanted to try out this product.
    It leaves my skin smooth, but I'm not sure how long it stays on my skin/moisturizes it
    However, it saves me a lot of time!

October 29, 2015

I received this as part of the goodie bag in the ShopCrawl event.

Similar to my review on the other Nivea product, I have used and enjoyed Nivea products for a long time and I like them greatly. I like the in-shower part of this product, I have really dry skin in the winter, and even if I use moisturizing shower gels, it often feel like my skin is dry a few hours later. This helped me keep my skin smooth and soft for the whole day, and I didn't feel the need to add a moisturizer on top of it.

I also like the almond oil addition, add to the moisturizing effect and I like the scent also.

I would purchase this again, and recommend it to others.

3.2/5

October 29, 2015

I'm slightly undecided about this product. Although it did make my skin feel softer after the shower I don't know that it was necessarily more moisturized or hydrated. Will wait and give it some more time before I make up my mind.

October 28, 2015

Love the scent and how my skin feels after showering

October 23, 2015

Glides on nicely, leaves skin feeling soft but not sticky or oily...great product! Will definitely buy again!

October 22, 2015

Skin is so soft use it everyday love

October 22, 2015

This is perfect for the lazies of the world (like myself).
    I finally found the solution to my dry skin problem :)

October 22, 2015

Goes on light & silky and dries quickly.

October 17, 2015

I received this as part of a giveaway from the Shopcrawl but as it says on here that it's usually $8.99, then I feel that it's fair considering the size of it. It's huge and heavy. The scent is not memorable as what stuck out most was the after effects. It says to rinse off asap and well, it basically stays slimy from applying to rinsing. However, my issue from other similar items, is how slippery the tub gets and my tub was fine. I'm sure if you use a ton of it then it'll be diff for you. I do like it tho and I didn't feel I had to put on lotion afterwards so it is effective but you won't feel overly done if you do decide to load up on lotion anyway.

September 15, 2015

This product is amazing! I want to take care of my skin, but I've really never been a fan of putting on lotion. Nivea's In-Shower body lotion has given me a way around this!! I can moisturize in the shower and completely avoid that greasy feel of regular lotion! Not to mention it saves time, and smells so good!