NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

August 05, 2015

it really works, i had a sample and ended up buying a full size. my skin feels great

August 04, 2015

NIVEA IN SHOWER BODY LOTION SKIN CONDITIONER ALMOND OIL;

Nivea does have so many trusted products.
    There are known for simplicity that works!!

The lotion moisturizers in the shower, leaving skin clean / refreshed / and soft.

The almond oil adds that pleasant scent in the shower.

I do like this product.

2.0/5

August 03, 2015

This was an intriguing product. I expected to really like it but I found that it made the tub really slippery and didn't really moisturize my skin enough to skip the after shower lotion. I wouldn't buy the full size.

July 22, 2015

After using it for a while, I'm still not sure how I feel about this product. I like that it gives my skin a smooth finish after my shower, without that feeling of stickiness that you usually get from slathering on cream. It actually moisturizes pretty well. Not sure how I feel about the in-shower part. You put it on in the shower, and "quickly rinse" - I'm never sure if I've rinsed too much ...

But overall I think I like it.

June 30, 2015

this product saved my arms i get little tiny bumps after a couple uses the bumps are gone!

June 09, 2015

#GotItFree , I enjoyed using this in the shower it smelled great and left my skin feeling so silky smooth, anything from Nivea is always good!

June 09, 2015

I love this stuff! It is so easy to use and definitely helps speed up getting ready. It makes my skin so soft almost better than the regular nivea lotion, Only thing I have to complain about is it does make your tub slippery so watch out for that.

June 08, 2015

I love the odor and it works very well!

April 02, 2015

I liked the smell and the texture, but sadly I am allergic to it :'(

March 29, 2015

great product really made my skin soft. It was a thick enough to use in the shower.