4.1/5
NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For dry to very dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Milk on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more info, visit: Nivea

April 19, 2015

This in shower body lotion is amazing. It feels like a body oil but rinses off without any greasy residue. The almond oil scent is my fave, it's light and fresh. I love that it lingers on your skin all day which is a plus for dry skin like mine.

April 19, 2015

Didn't work for me. I tried it everywhere, but my focus was on my lower legs. They were still dry and flakey after using this product. The end result was nowhere near what it's like when comparing to using a regular lotion applied after the shower. It was easy to use and apply, it just didn't give the moisturization I needed. So I won't be using this again.

2.8/5

April 18, 2015

I was really excited to try this new product Shower Conditioner from Nivea. This product is to be used after you shower with your regular soap or body wash. Kind of like hair conditioner, but for your body. I didn't feel that it worked all the great. I still had dry flaky skin, was hoping it would help in aiding in that so I didn't have to use body cream, out of the shower. Unfortunately that was not the case, I still had to cream up & not it takes longer to get ready in the morning b/c I have added a step that really ended up being unnecessary. I was disappointed in it this product & it was a bit pricey.

April 14, 2015

I feel like this product was made for me. I have very dry arms, legs but I HATE putting moisturiser on my skin because I hate feeling oily, sticky. So when I saw this being advertised I knew I had to try it. The price isn't bad at 8.99 CAD compared to most moisturizers. It was super easy to use after cleansing my skin first and then applying, rinsing like a body wash on my dry spots. After jumping out of the shower my skin feels baby soft and not even slightly sticky or uncomfortable. I will definitely keep using this to help with my skin issues!

April 12, 2015

I was very surprised that I liked this product. It is a body lotion that you use while you're showering. It is like a cross between lotion and body wash. It doesn't have a special scent to it. I was surprised that it moisturized my skin in the shower and I didn't have to slather on a body cream after showering.

April 07, 2015

This product works great on keeping my skin soft and not dry and flaky. this winter was bad on my skin. My skin felt like it was going to crack right down to the muscle and when I started to use Nivea in Shower Body Moisturizer I went from on shower to the next with soft non-flaky skin.

April 07, 2015

Had a sample and I loved how it made my skin feel!

April 03, 2015

Nice fragrance, smooths on evenly and rinses well. Once dry, body feels like it has been moisturizer, but could do with just a hint more. Undecided if I will repurchase.

April 01, 2015

I have always had dry skin especially in the winter, there are a select few of moisturizers I can count on to keep my skin soft. Nivea In Shower Body Moisturizer is awesome! I love the fact that I can put it on in the shower and it doesn't feel greasy after I have dried off. This moisturizer keeps my skin soft until my next shower and then I repeat. Love It!

March 31, 2015

Was surprised at how little you need, so the price works out quite reasonable. Lasted a good 24 hours!