NIVEA Men After Shave Lotion

NIVEA Men After Shave Lotion Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 21 in Men's Shaving

August 13, 2017

Great product!

My wife got this for me in a gift basket I don't normally use a aftershave product but I had it so mind as well try it really glad I did leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed I use it all the time now !

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again

Love this Aftershave. It's very soothing to my skin after a shave and smells great. I really enjoy the entire Nivea men's line of products and highly recommend them to everyone. Very affordable too.

June 26, 2017

Regular Shaver Will Love This

Being one of those guys who has to shave on a regular basis, I have found that the Nivea after shave lotion worked amazing on my skin. It made my skin feel less tight and soft to the touch. I noticed that it lessened the dryness considerably and because I like using it so much, shaving isn't a huge chore for me now.

April 13, 2017

My husband uses this after he saves. It takes the sting out and makes his skin smoother normally when he is done he usually has a rash this creme helps calm this

January 17, 2017

I tried this just after Christmas. I got a new beard trimmer for Christmas and I didn't read the instructions. I accidentally cut off half my goatee. So bare-faced I found this in the drawer and tried it. It was smooth and creamy, left my skin refreshed but not greasy. I will purchase again. (Until the beard comes back in, LoL)

January 17, 2017

The Nivea shaving lotion is amazingly good and my son loves it too too! I never knew that I would say this but my skin is soo soft.lol but it's true.its great!

May 30, 2015

This is a great aftershave lotion that does what it should. The price is reasonable compared to other aftershaves of different brands.