NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 20, 2018

Love this stuff! Must try ❤️

This makeup remover does exactly what it says! It is perfect for sensitive skin and removes makeup with no greasy residue. I tried this to remove both my most stubborn waterproof and regular mascara and it worked perfectly on both! I have very sensitive eyes as well as skin and I had no reaction and no stinging. It came in the mail right when I had run out. I am in love with this stuff. Very large bottle (400ml) and a great value. Definitely try it out! ❤️

August 19, 2018

Truly the best all in 1 make-up remover!

This is a wonderful make-up remover and the new face of Nivea, Tessa Virtue is a perfect fit for a well rounded brand. If it could suggest or change one thing about the product is that i wish you could pump the solution onto a cotton pad when the bottle is right side up. Make for an easy application.

August 19, 2018

I love this product.Normally I can’t use Micellar water, it always burns my eyes, but not this one. It is gentle but still removes makeup, especially mascara effectively. I barely press a damp cotton pad on my lashes, wipe and everything is gone!

August 18, 2018

Totally worth it!

I've always wanted to try this type of makeup remover. Im so glad I got the chance! Its amazing and so good. I cant wait to repurchase it and recommend it to my friends. The size is great too!

Updated On: August 18, 2018

*I recieved this for free to review*

August 18, 2018

Works very well!

I've never actually used a makeup remover before. I usually just wash my face with soap and water. And I usually only wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I decided to try this product out the day I got it, so I put on my usual makeup (probably more mascara than I needed haha), and ran some errands. When I was ready to remove my makeup, I used the Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Water cleanser and it took off at least 95% of my mascara and eyeliner. It made my skin feel really soft and smooth and I felt really refreshed after using it. I would definitely buy this product and would recommend it to my friends.

*I recieved this product for free to review*

August 17, 2018

Not all micellar water is the same

I had the opportunity to try this product for free to evaluate it. I thought I would like using it as I do use micellar water on occasion.

My first time using it, it pulled dirt from my skin that my other cleanser missed. I was pleasantly surprised by how effective it was. I like that there are no strong scents added either.

I will rebuy this brand instead of the other one I have been using once I run out. I will definitely keep using this product.

August 16, 2018

This product will deeply cleanse the skin in one easy step while also gently moisturising. It was a fast, effective and caring cleanser and make-up remover.

August 04, 2018

Nivea products

I love all of the Nivea products .The new Micelair water is absolutely amazing. So wonderful for my sensitive and dry skin
    I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great product to add to their skin care regime.

August 03, 2018

I love Nivea! This product is absolutely amazing and makes my skin feel super soft immediately after the use!! I recommend it completely to everyone with dry skin!

August 01, 2018

Love it

I love how effectively it removes my make up. It makes my skin feel clean and no drying it out. I am using it regularly in my facial routine now. Recommend it to others for sure 🙂