NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

August 25, 2018

My first time trying Micellar water!

This is my first time trying a product like this. I cleansed my face last night with my sonic cleanser and used this product after I was done and I was shocked by how much dirt came off on the cotton pad!! I was sure my skin was clean.but wow this sure got all the makeup and dirt out.
    It's so mild that it didn't even sting my eyes . It's so gentle and I appreciate that it didn't strip the oils from my skin and leave me dry! Thanks Nivea and Chick Advisor for introducing me to this! #gotitfree

August 25, 2018

Like Using Liquid Silk for Your Face ...

I received this product for free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

I am picky about my makeup removers, as I do not like the oils some removers add, nor do I like removers that smudge the eyes. Fortunately, MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Water already proved itself worthy by creating a product without oily residue.

The texture is smooth and silky, without any fragrances added. Its convenience of being a three-in-one product means I can use it to wipe off mascara and eyeshadow, lipstick or lipgloss, foundation and concealer, and any highlighters or bronzers as needed.

In terms of the ingredients, I wasn't happy to read castor oil is in there, but as the product does not appear to clog my face, I can manage that.

August 25, 2018

Idéal pour les peaux sensibles

Ce produit démaquille très bien tout en apaisant la peau du visage et en la rafraîchissant.
    Il démaquille doucement ma peau sans l'agresser. De plus, il ne pique pas les yeux.

Le parfum est discret, idéal pour les peaux sensibles.

En résumé, il fait très bien son travail tout en laissant un vraie sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté.
    Sans parler du prix...ridiculement bas!

August 25, 2018

Love this micellair water!

I received this product free for review from Chick Advisor.

I am a huge fan of micellair waters but had only tried out a couple previously. This one works really well. I have extremely dry skin and this one doesn't dry me out at all. It effectively removes makeup, even my waterproof makeup.

I am very happy with this product and probably will be replacing my regular micellair water with this one.

August 25, 2018

This really removes my makeup effectively and easily!

This is my new favourite makeup remover! The product is easy to dispense, and is nice and light. No stickiness or heaviness, this feels so light on the skin. Just a little goes a long way, and it removes makeup so easily, without too much rubbing or effort. The scent is nice and delicate, and it doesn't cause any irritation or stinging. I love this product!

I did find it drying

Received this free from the chick advisor review club. Have been using it for a few days now, and even though it claims to not dry out your skin after using, it did find it very drying. Left my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable. I've tried other micellar water products before, with somewhat similar results, but this one was especially drying.

Eau magique

Merci chickadvisor pour cette belle découverte encore une fois. Le maquille d’enlève bien et rapidement tout en laissant la peau soyeuse et non grasse. J’adore vraiment ce produit

Great product

This is a great product. The bottle is huge so it will last me a long time. Honestly I haven't been wearing much make-up this summer but it is great as just a face wash/cleanser. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.

Cleansing without drying

I received Nivea Micellair Water for Sensitive skin to review. It's great to try a product that gently removes the day's impurities without irritating. My face feels refreshed every evening without a lingering, overpowering scent. Friends and family often hear about how much I love it so far!

3.2/5

Great for light cleansing

I have tried other micellar water products before and found that they are not suitable to remove full makeup, and Nivea's product is no different. It takes far too much time and product to get back to bare skin and lashes -- and I'm not even a heavy makeup user.
    That being said, I love using micellar water when I've had a makeup-free day and just want to freshen up my skin before bed. Also, sometimes I give my face a quick swipe when I get home, if I won't be able to properly remove my makeup and wash my face for a long time.
    Nivea's Micellair has standard effectiveness for a waterless cleanser, in my opinion. But it is currently my preferred brand because it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it doesn't leave a film or fragrance.

I #gotitfree from the Product Review Club to try and rate. Thanks!