NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Excellent produit

J'ai eu la chance d'être choisie pour essayer ce produit gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor! Je l'ai utiliser pour me démaquiller le soir avant le coucher et c'est vraiment efficace, en plus ça rafraîchit le visage. J'ai une peau sensible et je n'ai eu aucune réaction. C'est certain que je vais continuer à l'utiliser, en plus la bouteille est grosse et belle!

Not bad!

Currently testing and loving the new:
    @niveacanada Micellar Water For Dry & Sensitive Skin* ( #gotitfree courtesy of @chickadvisor )
    1. Micellar Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin
    • I was apprehensive about testing this product because I hated, like truly, madly, deeply despised the old version. The previous one that I tried was an absolute wank; doesn’t remove makeup, doesn’t do shit and I actually pour it down the sink after 3 tries.
    • This new version is thankfully lovely! It’s gentle but removes makeup well. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and not stripped. It reminds me of my holy grail Bioderma Hydrabio micellar Water but for a smaller fraction of the price!
    • Final verdict? Brilliant and worth repurchasing!

New favourite makeup remover

I've been using micellar water to remove my makeup for years now. Nivea has been a family favourite for ages. So I was excited to switch up from my regular to try the all new Nivea Micellair Water for dry and sensitive skin. It did a great job of taking my makeup off leaving no residue behind. Fragrance-free. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
    I received this product from Chickadvisor free for testing purposes.

Love it!!

I usually take a makeup wipe to remove my makeup but lately I’ve been using Nivea micellar water that I received for free and I absolutely love it! It’s just as convenient as a makeup wipe and works much better. I use waterproof mascara and it removes it easy and effectively. The bottle has a lot of product and a little goes a long way. It doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy either which I loved. I would defaintly recommend this product!

Quick and convenient cleanse

This product is great when I'm in a rush or just want to freshen up. It does a good job of cleansing from what I could see on the cotton pad after applying. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. My only minor complaint is that I did feel a slight residue on my skin after applying.

August 26, 2018

Excellent make up remover and cleanser

I got this product free to try. I loved that this product can be used as a make up remover and cleanser for my face, eye area and lips. Currently, I have to use one product to remove my make up and then another product to cleanse my face, eyes and lips so this was a real time saver for me. I also found it great that no rinsing was required. The smell was mild and not overly fragrant which I really liked. I put some on a cotton ball and did not have to rub hard on my face to remove the make-up. The product was not greasy and worked extremely well. I was pleasantly surprised with how effective this product was. It is also easy to use and did not irritate my skin. My skin felt clean, soft and fresh after. There was no oily residue after. I would purchase this product again. It worked great and from now on I only have to use one product to cleanse my face and remove my make-up.

Removes makeup effectively

Un eau nettoyante

Le produit nettoie la peau en douceur, il rend la peau douce au toucher et n'irrite pas le visage. Tout mes boutons sont partis en utilisant les deux produits. J'ai eu la chance de tester le produit complètement gratuitement et ma peau est ravi.

J'aime beaucoup

J'ai eu la chance de tester l'eau micellaire de nivea. #gotitfree. C'est un flacon de 400 ml ce qui est assez gros. Je vais en avoir pour plusieurs mois avec ce produit. Ce qui est excellent car je l'aime beaucoup. Il enlève bien les impuretés et n'est pas irritant pour les yeux.

August 26, 2018

Très bonne eau micellaire !!

Cette eau micellaire est très bonne ! L’emballage est très jolis en plus ! Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse comme il est souvent le cas avec d’autres produits comme celui-ci. Par contre, à faire attention autour des yeux. Les miens ont chauffés un peu lorsque je l’ai utilisé pour me démaquiller les yeux.