NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    2.8/5

Another Version

i have tried many products in this category from different manufacturers and honestly i can't tell them apart.

i received this product free to try from Chickadvisor. i generally do not use this type of product in the summer, opting to wash my face as i wear sunscreen even when i do not wear make up. i do sometimes use it in the winter to keep my skin hydrated and when i wear a lighter sunscreen formula.

over all it worked as expected but i have another bottle of this in my cupboard and it seems to do the same thing. i guess you just go with the company you trust.

My New Go to Make-up Remover

I was a bit hesitant to try the new Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin as I have not had a lot of luck with Micellair Water facial cleansers in the past but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this one. The Micellair Water works really well for cleaning off even heavy make-up and leaves absolutely no residue – so you do not need to wash your face after you use it. It does not irritate my skin in the slightest and it is perfect for everyday use. You don’t need to use a lot for it work and the good size bottle adds to its value.

I would definitely purchase this Nivea product again and recommend it to family and friends. I received this great product to try and review for free as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club.

Washing with water?

I was really excited to try this new Nivea Micellair Water that so many were talking about. Thanks to Chick-Advisor I got to, for free. I work in a greasy environment and was skeptical of this product even working for me. I was pleasantly surprised. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh. And as advertised - no residue. I love it!

August 28, 2018

Un miracle dans une bouteille!

Premièrement ce que j'aime, c'est le format économique! Méga grosse bouteille donc moins polluant pour la planète. Un format parfait pour la maison, mais dans le transport c'est gros. Sinon, l'utilisation se fait bien avec un coton ouate, ça enlève pas mal toute le maquillage ou même la saleté après une grosse journée au boulot. Je trouve même que la crème de jour ou de nuit s'applique mieux après l'avoir utilisé. Encore merci de m'avoir permis de l'essayer gratuitement et je le recommande a mes proches.

2.7/5

Too greasy for me...

Micellar waters are my go to product to remove makeup. I love how they leave the skin feeling clean and how non greasy they are. As I have very dry skin, products with no need to rinse afterwards are the best for me. Unfortunately, this micellar water does leave a greasy feeling on the skin. It is gentle for sensitive skin and it does a fair job on removing the makeup, but I do not like the greasy feeling. I would not recommend this product due to its greasy finishing on the skin.

August 28, 2018

"...like the micellair that I breathe.."

I received this product from the Product Review Club for free. I have very dry and sensitive skin, and was excited to try this product as it was geared towards my skin. I loved that it removed my makeup without having to scrub at all! My face felt hydrated, fresh, and clean. I had no breakouts and no continued dry skin on my face. Definitely something I would not have tried if not for ChickAdvisor! :)

Nettoye et Rafraichit Instantanément

Grace à ChickAdvisor, j'ai pu tester gratuitement la nouvelle Eau MicellAIR pour peau sèche et sensible de NIVEA.
    J'ai apprécié entre autre le fait qu'elle soit sans huile, ce qui rafraîchit et ne laisse aucun résidus gras sur la peau. J'ai aussi pu constater qu'elle laisse une sensation de propreté et d'uniformité au visage.
    Pour ce qui est de ses propriété démaquillantes, je n'ai pas trouvé qu'elle faisait des miracles, mais je suis satisfaite du produit dans son ensemble.

Not too bad

This worked not to bad, but honestly even the cheaper brands work about the same as this, I also find it kinda left my face feeling kinda greasy. I probably would not buy this again

August 28, 2018

Great and no break outs!

I was chosen as a product tester thank you Chick Advisor! I used this and it was great! It took off my make up no problem and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. The best part was no dryness and no breakouts. This is a must have

August 28, 2018

Love this for removing makeup

I was excited to try this brand of micellair water as I have tried a different brand in the past but wasnt happy with it. I have been using every night to remove eye & face makeup and love it. The bottle is huge, its scent free and removed my makeup gently, no scrubbing required.
    My only warning is to not saturate a cotton pad with too much as I did that the first time and some got into my eyes and burned a little.
    A little of this product goes a long way!