NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Gentle on Skin But Tough On Make Up

I love this all-in-one product! It does an excellent job of removing make up and also leaves my skin feeling clean and refresh without using any other cleanser. It manages to be gentle on my skin but tough on make up and residue. It feels very light on my skin and doesn't dry it out. It is a great value since it's a large bottle and it serves more than one purpose.

I received this product free of charge from Chickadvisor for review purposes.

An everyday essential

I received the Nivea MicellAIR dry and sensitive skin all in 1 makeup remover and cleaner from ChickAdvisor to #tryitfree for an honest review. My teenage daughter and I used it and I was throughly impressed with the outcome. It was odourless and dried fast after and didn't leave our skin dry and stiff. Needed a little pressure while removing mascara. Overall a great product and not too pricey. It was retailing for around $15 and works. I will continue to use it.

Nice Product

This product is very nice. Unscented which is nice for sensitive skin. It does open skin up, making it feel light and refreshed. It does claim to remove make-up, which I didn't find it did the best job at doing. Overall though, great cleanser and loved how fresh and clean my face felt after use.

August 28, 2018

I think this is a good product

I recieved this free and really liked it. It takes all the makeup off and the grime of the day without making my skin feel tight and no strong smell. I wasn't sure if it would do what it claimed but it worked well. I have and will tell all my family and friends to try this. It will be my go to for makeup removal or even just a clean felling without the tightness of other cleansers. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product.

Great for makeup remover

I was so excited to get the chance to try this with Chick Advisor! I am an avid user of Micellair water and this is a great micellair water! This removes all of my makeup; waterproof or not! It doesn't drag on the skin and you do not need to apply too much pressure to remove makeup. It does not have a strong overpowering fragrance and is great even for sensitive skin. This is a great sized bottle, so the value is great. I would highly recommend this product. #freesample #honest

ce produit est superbe,je crois que ce sera mon produit n.1

jadore ce produit il nettoie mon visage en profondeur et je me sent rafrechis et rend ma peau douce,il demaquille parfaitement bien.je le recommande a 100/100 merci chickadvisor.

super easy makeup removal

I love using micellar water to remove makeup! My go to has been a french drugstore brand; however, this micellar water is a great cost effective and possibly more accessible alternative. I love that it is easy to use with cotton pads to remove makeup. No additional water is required as this product leaves no residue after removal. This micellar water is perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin no fragrance in this product and makeup removal was easy! No scrubbing was required; however, I do not use any products that are waterproof, so removal o waterproof products may have different results and require a little more elbow grease. Note that these prpducts were received complimentary for testing purposes from Chickadvisor.

Totally love

I was so excited to be selected to try this micellar water. I love Nivea and i love micellar water so...
    This totally exceeded my already high expectations. With just 2 tries, it totally removed all traces of makeup. It did not sting my eyes, a common problem for me, and did not leave any tackiness on my skin. Unbelievable how it just removes everything from your skin, with no tugging, rubbing. I will defi itely be buying more.
    #gotitfree

August 28, 2018

Gentle on skin makeup remover

I have sensitive skin and my skin really feels it if i use a rough product on it. This was so gentle on skin and effective in removing impurities too. As a makeup remover alone it is not so fast acting and may require to go over a couple more times. The quanitity is a lot for the big bottle so it doesnt hurt really. I would continue using this more as a toner. Overall good product.

Updated On: August 28, 2018

I received this product free to try and it is my first time trying a micellair product.

August 28, 2018

Truly A Breath Of Fresh AIR!

Micellar water is popular for a reason: it is quick, convenient, and it works! My skin instantly feels refreshed and clean, without the stripping, dry feeling some other cleansers/micellar waters provide.

1 to 2 cotton pads is all it takes to remove makeup & impurities, and it is a great product to apply in the morning to help awaken your skin!