NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 29, 2018

un ajout dans ma routine?

j'ai apprécié tester le produits, mais j'ai tendance a ne pas m'en servire a chaque jour. Mais même en l'utilisant une fois au 2-3 jours j'ai aimer ça. Ça sent bon, c'est frais, et ça apaisse ma peau. A voir cet hiver si je serais plus assidu à m'en servir à chaque jour :P
    Merci pour l'essai, je recommande c'est certain!

August 29, 2018

It's okay, but I prefer other micellar waters

Thanks to PRC for sending me a full sized product to try. This isn’t my first time using micellar water so I was able to compare it to the one from Garnier & Bioderma (the one I currently use). The product works but it takes patience and time to gently remove your make up. I didn’t love the tingly/almost sticky feeling after using it and felt the need wash my face afterwards to remove this “layer”. I went over my face with toner afterwards to see what residual it would leave behind and sure enough there’s still some make up. Although this is quite normal, i experience this with my Bioderma product as well (just with less residual make up).

When I use micellar water, I typically soak it on a cotton pad to remove the visible eye make up and whatever foundation I can get off my face. Then I use a light exfoliant to get the rest of the make up off / clean my face. I would still use the Nivea one because it would still work if I pair it with an exfoliant. I just prefer the Bioderma (blue hydrating) one, followed by the Garnier (darker pink cap).

August 29, 2018

Nivea micellar makeup remover review

#gotitfree, I have oily and dry skin,this is a excellent choice,I will continue to use as my daily routine, it makes it fun to wear makeup as it's so easy to remove with miscellar water by Nivea,it moisturizes dry skin and easily ,gently removes all dirt and makeup without a hassle,highly recommended as it comes in a clear big bottle nothing hidden.

Love micellar water

I love love love micellar water. I haven’t been using this long enough to know if there’s any bad reaction(break outs or irritated skin) but it does the job well. Comes in a nice big bottle.

August 29, 2018

New addition to my routine.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try this product. I tried other Micellar water products in the past and found that I was left with an oily feeling on my skin that I did not like. Not with Nivea Micellair. It left my skin feeling smooth and no residue at all. It also cleaned my skin effectively.

I’ve used it daily over a week now and have had no issues at all. Having a small child I don’t want to expose her to anything harsh so this is perfect for my cleansing routine. I can finish cleaning my face and neck and tend to her immediately if necessary because it’s that soft. Great product!

Updated On: August 29, 2018

Side note- I meant to give this a perfect score! Not sure how I only selected partial for effectiveness.

Highly recommended

I am loving this micellar water so much! As much as I love to take care of my skin, I hate doing things that take up a lot of time. This Nivea product makes it quick and easy to clean my face and doesn't leave it feeling sticky. It doesn't have an odor and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I definitely recommend it! I received this product in exchange for review through the product review club.

August 29, 2018

Removes Stubborn Eyeliner with Ease!

Received this free from ChickAdvisor and was really impressed with it, I wear a lot of eye make-up and it was no problem for this stuff. It dissolved quickly without having to rub hard, didn't irritate my skin or eyes and didn't leave me feeling dry after. Usually to remove make-up I use plain mineral oil. Its cheap and works great but it makes my eyes blurry for a bit if get any in and I need to double cleanse. But would I switch? Maybe.

The Micellair Water made my skin feel so nice after but Mineral Oil is a lot cheaper and still works great. I'm torn~

But if you are looking to try a Micellair Water then I definitely recommend this one.

August 28, 2018

Cleanses the skin very well

This micellar water cleanses my face very well. All my makeup was removed without my skin feeling dry. Love how I don't have to rinse my face after. So easy to use! #gotitfree #TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA

No rinsing, no residue!

I was one of the lucky ones to receive a free full sized sample (400 ml) from Nivea of MicellAir Skin Breathe All-In-1 make-up remover and cleanser for Dry and Sensitive skin. I really like how easy it is to use. You just soak a cotton ball with it and wipe your face. It is oil- free, leaves no residue and there is no rinsing. I like that it has very pleasant but not over powering scent and that there was no stinging in the eye area and it left my face feeling very soft and clean feeling. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to my friends.

August 28, 2018

Spa treatment for your face

I love this product. I feel like I am in a spa and being pampered with ancient water in a hugh end place. I received this product for free and I am hooked. My husband also used it and it does not dry out nor make your skin feel tight. Such a great product. I would totally recommend. I am picky as to what I put on my face. I don't usually love drugstore products. So try this if you haven't.