NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Not my favourite Micellair Water

Pros: Cleans off all my makeup in one swipe on a cotton pad. I really think it does a great job of removing any residue.

Cons: It made my face tingle -- so much so that I needed to flush it with water afterwards. I'm not sure what ingredient in it is making me react, but something is.. So I wouldn't recommend this for those with sensitive skin.

Updated On: August 31, 2018

*I forgot to add that I received this as a sample from ChickAdvisor --- Thanks so much!!

August 31, 2018

All in one cleansing water

I'm used to double cleansing so I was at first skeptical of this product from Chickadvisor. This also claims to remove makeup as well. It is alright and does not leave a residue. However, I still prefer my regular cleanser and then a cleansing oil, as this combination seems to clean my pores better. However, it may very work very well for someone else and it would be a big time-saver to do everything in one step.

The bottle is pretty big and will last for a long time.

Happily surprised!

I was skeptical heading in to trying this product. The last Nivea product I had, left residue and my skin was tacky. Well not this micellar water! I am so happy I tried this! It removes all traces of my makeup. I have to say how much I like the design of the flip cap. Definite re-purchase!

August 30, 2018

Produit efficace à utiliser encore et encore

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin d’en faire l’essai. L’eau micellaire Nivea est parfaite pour les peaux plus sensible. Elle procure un effet rafraîchissant. Elle enlève toute trace de maquillage sans même avoir besoin de frotter. Elle fait disparaître tout residu en douceur et laisse la peau propre.

Je recommenderai sans aucun doute ce produit à ma famille et mes amis.

August 30, 2018

Does the job, no residue

I was happy to hear that there was no residue from this product - and even more happy to experience it for myself! I didn't notice anything left on my skin after using this product. It feels very light, almost like water, but it also does a good job of cleaning - I can see the makeup and oil coming off onto the cotton pad, and my skin feels nice afterwards.

No residue!

This was my first time trying micellar water so I do not have anything to compare with. I think it works great for makeup remover and cleaning my skin. It isn't the best at taking off my mascara or eyelash glue however. I love it because it doesn't dry out my skin and there is no residue left. My face always feels and looks clean. There is no rinsing needed to there is no mess from water or having to dry your face. I like it because it makes cleaning your face quick and easy.

Received this product free for testing purposes.

Updated On: September 07, 2018

This was my first time trying micellar water so I do not have anything to compare with. I think it works great for makeup remover and cleaning my skin. It isn't the best at taking off my mascara or eyelash glue however. I love it because it doesn't dry out my skin and there is no residue left. My face always feels and looks clean. There is no rinsing needed so there is no mess from water or having to dry your face. I like it because it makes cleaning your face quick and easy.

Received this product free for testing purposes.

August 30, 2018

This product's got your back girl!

Are you someone that suffers from the feeling of dry skin? Are you also someone that likes ensuring that you have every bit of make-up and dirt off your face? Then this product is for you.

When I first received this product I was so unsure about it. How could there really be a difference between the types of micellar waters? They should all just remove the dirt/make-up and then off you go.
    NOT THE CASE with this one. This product is WAYYYY better than the rest. It leaves my skin feeling clean and radiant, and it also takes off my make-up with such ease. The formula is absolutely amazing.

It is so gentle on my skin, and is very effective. For sure a good value. I definitely recommend and give this product 5 stars! I am so glad that I was given the opportunity to try this product out in exchange for my review, as it has completely changed my skin care routine!

August 30, 2018

Works better as a cleanser than a make-up remover

I received my free full-sized Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Water 0% Product Residue for dry and sensitive skin from NIVEA. #gotitfree

This all-in-1 make-up remover and cleanser was gentle on my skin, it didn't sting my eyes or skin, and the product really has no scent (which is great for individuals who are sensitive to smells). However, I find the micellar water works better as a cleanser than a make-up remover as it works well for removing lipstick, foundation, powders and blush but I didn’t find it effective at removing eyeliner or mascara. Even after rubbing quite hard I had to use my regular brand of eye make-up remover to remove my eyeliner and mascara and they weren’t waterproof. I may recommend this product as a cleanser to a friend or family member but I wouldn’t recommend it as a make-up remover.

Multi-usage = great value

So I have tried other Micellair waters before, and while they were effective it is not something that I found was necessary to add to my everyday skin rouutine. I tried this product first as a make-up remover, which worked great. I didn't have to use a lot and was able to remove my foundation, powder, mascara, and lipstick. I always wash my face afterwards, but this would work for those lazy days when you're just so tired after a really long day.
    Its next usage as a cleanser, is efffective, however based on my preference, I enjoy a cream or foaming cleanser, where I have a little more control of the product application. For those that enjoy liquid cleansers, then this is a great solution and value as you get 2 products for the price of 1.
    #TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA #gotitfree

August 30, 2018

Works well, cleans up nicely

This is my first time trying this type of make up removal and I must say I'm quite impressed with the results. I got it free for testing purposes from chickadvisors reviewclub. It definitely takes the cake over the older methods where you have to practically scrub your skin off. While the product itself is a tad expensive it might be a considerable savings to the person who wears make up everyday. Costwise it's probably not as feasible for the girl who rarely wears make up or only does so sometimes.