NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

August 29, 2018

It's an okay micellar water

I received Nivea's Skin Breathe Micellar water for free to review from the ChickAdvisor review club. I tried it a few times to remove my eye makeup. First of all, the amount given to use to review is quite generous (400 ml). I find the micellar water to be okay. It does not sting my eyes and it does not leave my skin irritated or dry. I also like that it cleanses and moisturizes the skin. However, I would need to use a couple of cotton pads for each eye to remove the makeup and sometimes there is still a little bit (3%) of residue that I would need to use a makeup wipe. Maybe it is the type of eyeliner that makes it difficult to remove. The mascara and eye shadow comes off relatively easy. I would still recommend this micellar water to those who are looking for a product to remove makeup for sensitive skin and that have many benefits (cleanses, moisturizes, no rinsing, no greasy feeling and no scent). #gift

Un bon démaquillant !

Un très bon démaquillant qui ne laisse aucun dépôt sur mon visage !

Démaquille sans effort sauf pour le maquillage waterproof qui nécessite un peu plus de frottage.

Mais en général je l'aime beaucoup !

Nivea MicellAIR

I received a couple Nivea products and have been enjoying using them the last couple weeks. This micellar water is nice. It is gentle, and does a pretty good job at removing makeup. It didn't quite get all of my eye makeup off, but it did get the makeup off of my face. I am a bit biased, because micellar waters tend to break me out for some reason, so I was hesitant to try this at first. I did get a small bit of bumps the day after using it, but I don't think that would happen to everyone. I would definitely give this a try if you like micellar waters.

August 29, 2018

A nice moisturizing micellar product

I really liked the value of the product for the amount you get! It is also very moisturizing on the skin. Usually I find that other brands of micellar do remove the product well, but lack on the moisturizing aspect. This is the best of both worlds where it is good at removing makeup, but also makes my skin super soft after its use. I would recommend this product for its value and moisturizing properties.

Updated On: August 29, 2018

I #gotthisfree to try from chickadvisor for my honest reviews.

August 29, 2018

Very effective and easy to use

I received a bottle of Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin free to try, from ChickAdvisor, and I couldn’t be happier! I’m always concerned about getting all my daughter’s dance makeup off her little face. Nivea Micellair Water was super gentle on her skin and got even the toughest eye make up off, with just a few wipes with a cotton pad. Her skin was left clean and moisturized, after a long day of hard work. I would buy this product again and again!

Love this product!

I'm very surprised at the Nivea Micellair Water! I'm so used to always washing my face after - this was definitely a game changer! It's super convenient and easy to use. It does take some effort to take off waterproof mascara, but that's always a given. I don't use the waterproof type too often, so that's not a big concern for me. This product also doesn't have any fragrance so it's perfect! I got this product free for testing, but I will go and buy another bottle when I'm done with this. It had no greasy or oily feeling after use. Love it!

Really like this product

Works great got grease off my face natural grease felt so clean afterwards will be telling more people about this product thanks for the sample to try i was shocked how big of a bottle it was for a test. Thanks

My New Favourite Makeup Remover

I received this product free from Chick Advisor.

I am so impressed with this product - it removes makeup so quickly and effortlessly. It doesn't irritate or dry my skin out or make it feel greasy as I find some makeup removers do. It literally felt like I was washing my face with water - no burning around eyes either!

Would definitely recommend this product! This will replace a similar product I was using from Granier.

Excellent démaquillant!!

Wow, ce démaquillant est vraiment génial! Il enlève très facilement toute trace de maquillage et de saleté à la fois, et n'assèche pas la peau! Je l'adore, en plus, il sent vraiment bon!!! Il laisse la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée! Merci Chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement!!! :)

Faire peau nette!

J’ai toujour eu pleine confiance en mon démaquillant... jusqu’à tout récemment! Après avoir testé l’eau micellaire Skin Breathe, pour peau sensible, toutes mes croyances ont tombées!

J’ai fait ma routine beauté comme à l’habitude et j’ai complété le tout avec l’eau micellaire de Nivea. En regardant mon coton démaquillant, j’avais l’impression d’être encore maquillée!!! J’avais pourtant bien nettoyé ma peau avec mon démaquillant et pourtant il restait encore des traces de maquillage sur ma peau.

Maintenant j’utilise l’eau micellaire Skin Breathe soir et matin afin de faire peau nette 💙. Fini les résidus sur mon visage, invisibles à l’œil nu.