NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    2.7/5

Too greasy for me...

Micellar waters are my go to product to remove makeup. I love how they leave the skin feeling clean and how non greasy they are. As I have very dry skin, products with no need to rinse afterwards are the best for me. Unfortunately, this micellar water does leave a greasy feeling on the skin. It is gentle for sensitive skin and it does a fair job on removing the makeup, but I do not like the greasy feeling. I would not recommend this product due to its greasy finishing on the skin.

August 28, 2018

"...like the micellair that I breathe.."

I received this product from the Product Review Club for free. I have very dry and sensitive skin, and was excited to try this product as it was geared towards my skin. I loved that it removed my makeup without having to scrub at all! My face felt hydrated, fresh, and clean. I had no breakouts and no continued dry skin on my face. Definitely something I would not have tried if not for ChickAdvisor! :)

Nettoye et Rafraichit Instantanément

Grace à ChickAdvisor, j'ai pu tester gratuitement la nouvelle Eau MicellAIR pour peau sèche et sensible de NIVEA.
    J'ai apprécié entre autre le fait qu'elle soit sans huile, ce qui rafraîchit et ne laisse aucun résidus gras sur la peau. J'ai aussi pu constater qu'elle laisse une sensation de propreté et d'uniformité au visage.
    Pour ce qui est de ses propriété démaquillantes, je n'ai pas trouvé qu'elle faisait des miracles, mais je suis satisfaite du produit dans son ensemble.

Not too bad

This worked not to bad, but honestly even the cheaper brands work about the same as this, I also find it kinda left my face feeling kinda greasy. I probably would not buy this again

August 28, 2018

Great and no break outs!

I was chosen as a product tester thank you Chick Advisor! I used this and it was great! It took off my make up no problem and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. The best part was no dryness and no breakouts. This is a must have

August 28, 2018

Love this for removing makeup

I was excited to try this brand of micellair water as I have tried a different brand in the past but wasnt happy with it. I have been using every night to remove eye & face makeup and love it. The bottle is huge, its scent free and removed my makeup gently, no scrubbing required.
    My only warning is to not saturate a cotton pad with too much as I did that the first time and some got into my eyes and burned a little.
    A little of this product goes a long way!

August 28, 2018

Takes off my stubborn eye makeup

I got this product free to try.

I have been looking for a good makeup remover that is tough enough to take off my eye makeup but doesn't dry out my face. This works really well!

I like the ease of one product with many results. I also love that I don't need to use water afterwards to remove this so I can take off my makeup easily anywhere.

I would recommend this!

Nettoyage rapide et efficace

L’eau Micellaire pour peau sèche et sensible de Nivea est un produit nettoyant et rafraîchissant très efficace autant pour enlever les résidus accumulés au courant de la jouer que pour se démaquiller. Il est est complètement sans odeur, aucune sensation de picotements ni de brûlures après l’application comme certains autres produits de ce genre. Très facile à appliquer avec une ouate. Je recommande ce produit à tous surtout pour ceux et celle qui ont une peau sensible aux parfums trop fort et au produit trop concentré en pourcentage d’alcool.
    Merci à ChickAdvisor pour l’essai de ce produit gratuitement
    #Chickadvisorfree

Great product

This product removed all of my makeup without a problem. It did not feel oily or sticky. So my skin was left with a very clean feeling after using this. I don't wear waterproof makeup, so not sure how it would fare with that. This actually did a better job than my current makeup remover though, so I'm seriously considering switching over to this instead!

Great Make-Up remover

I received this free product to try and loved it! As I've only used make-up wipes in the past, I was hesitant to try this but now, I'll never go back to using wipes. With virtually no smell, this product removes make-up quickly and easily AND you don't need to wash your face after...BONUS! It even removed my liquid lipstick that we all know, is very stubborn when taking off. Also, I got product in my eyes when removing my eye make-up and it didn't sting at all. Another concern was breaking out but I've been using this product for 2 weeks and it hasn't affected my skin in a negative way. I would've never have believed that Nivea Micellair Water would work as well as it did unless I tried it but I'm convinced. There's really no reason NOT to try this.....no smell, gentle on eyes, easily removes make-up (I use 1 cotton pad to remove eye and lip make-up and 1 to remove foundation), small footprint so it takes up less space on your shelf and a time saver because it's a cleanser too.