NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

My New Fave

I received this product as part of being in the Product Review Club for free- thanks ChickAdvisor!

I've tried all kinds of products to remove make-up- from wipes to micellar water and I found this particular one to be extra effective- and even works on the toughest of water-proof make-up!

I would definitely recommend it- it looks like it will last me quite awhile- happy to add this to my must-needs list.

Great product

I received this item to try as a free sample. I loved it. It has a nice refreshed feeling once applied and there are no harsh smells like some other products. Seems to work great. There was plenty of dirt that came off on my cleansing pad.
    Would definitely recommend giving this product a try I will be purchasing once I'm in need.

Face cleaner skin healthier

Not easy to find a miscellaneous water that not only remove dirt must of them they also remove the natural oil of my skin, but the Nivea one don't do that! I get a deep cleaning with out compromising the natural protection

September 08, 2018

Gentle cleanser at a great price

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor to test. I have used other water based cleansers before. I found this one to work just as well. Cleans your face with a gentle and scent free cleanser. I don't wear much make-up so am not sure how it would hold up to full foundation, but it does a great job for me and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Price is comparable to other products of the same type. I would recommend to friends who wear light make-up.

Gentle micellar water

I like that Nivea cleans my skin in a very gentle way and does not dry my skin or anything and it isn’t oily. Nivea micellair water leaves my skin clean and fresh and also I like that doesn’t need rinsing. This micellair water removed my make up and this works fine, but it doesn’t get my mascara waterproof off easily.
    I received this product for free for testing purposes

Very Effective

I am very pleasantly surprised with this product! I was a bit hesitant at first because it looks like nothing more than water. It was very gentle and seemed fragrance free. It was a gentle but effective at removing my make up. My skin had a soft and smooth finish after using but with no residue. The bottle size is nice for the price!

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing cleanser and makeup remover!

This micellar water is so refreshing on the skin!. It removes all the makeup and oil at the end of the day. I found that I did not need another cleanser after using it, my skin felt very clean and not dry. I love that you don't need to rinse after using it and I love that its a decent price. There is a very subtle smell.

Great product!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I was super excited to try this product as I have dry and sensitive skin. I usually use coconut oil to remove my make up, but it often gets greasy and clogs my pores, so I have my face throughly after. This product is a far cry from that. It removes my make up effortlessly, even my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean, so much so that I could probably skip washing my face although I still do. It’s has little to no fragrance which is prefect for my skin as it seems like my face is sensitive to products that have fragrance in it. It’s also doesn’t dry out my skin like other make up removers in the market. I will definitely be recommending and buying this product again!

Deux temps, trois mouvements

J’ai été sélectionnée pour tester gratuitement l’eau micellaire mise en marché par Nivea.
    J’utilise toujours du maquillage longue durée et je dois avouer que l’eau micellaire est un produit qui a révolutionné ma routine de démaquillage. Il me suffit d’une ou deux petites boules de ouate et de mon eau micellaire, voilà c’est tout! J’ai un peu plus de difficulté à faire partir complètement mon mascara qui pourtant n’est même pas hydrofuge. C’est sans doute le seul point faible que je trouve à ce produit, car sinon j’adore. Ma peau sensible n’est pas irritée. Aucun parfum ou résidu sur ma peau après l’usage et je me sens comme neuve.
    Bref je recommande!

Oui

J’ai essayée ce produit grace à chickadvisor et je l’ai adorée. Doux pour les yeux, nettoie bien, ne laisse pas de corps gras. Ne m’asseche pas la peau