NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Omg amazing!!!

This is the best!!! I put on a full face of makeup and it literally took it all off. I love it so much and will definately be buying! I have had others that do not work this well.

3.2/5

Just another product

I got it for free to post my review. I kinda feel like this is just another product being geared to be added to all the other products we end up using. I didn't feel like it was effective enough to replace my make up remover however it would be fine to replace a toner if you regularly use one. I enjoyed the scent but it's just not for me.

#gotitfree

Polyvalent

J'adore ce produit! Je l'ai eu a tester par chickadvisor et je vais m'en racheter lorsque ce sera terminé! Je m'en sers pour me démaquiller mais aussi juste pour me nettoyer et rafraîchir le visage! On s'en sent net!

Works great!

I got the Nivea micellair water free for testing purposes. I really like this product for removing my makeup. It is very gentle but also removes makeup so quick and easily. No need for scrubbing and irritation, one swipe and makeup is gone. I would really recommend this and I will be purchasing it when I run out. #gotitfree

gentle and strong

I received NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin for free for testing purposes.
    This came in perfect timing because I was going away and I love micellair water especially when travelling for convenience.

I am still using it and love it. It does not dry out my skin and really cleans off all the makeup and dirt. The water does not have an alcohol smell which some I noticed do. I find it to be gentle and like the way my skin feels after using it.

I really do recommend this

Gentle and Effective

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

The Nivea MicellAIR Water removed all traces of makeup. I only used the MicellAIR Water mainly to remove all my eye and lip makeup. I did try removing my face makeup with it however, the amount of cotton pads that I ended up using to remove my face makeup seemed like a waste. That being said, it does work and if someone was wearing little to no face makeup or has a giant cotton pad to soak in the micellar water, by all means, go for it.

When it comes to removing my eye makeup (heavy eye makeup, waterproof eyeliner/mascara, etc) as well as lip makeup (lip stains, liquid lipsticks, etc), it did a great and gentle job at removing the makeup. It didn't cause my eyes to sting or develop any redness. And because it's micellar water, it feels as if you just removed your makeup with water. My skin felt clean and refreshed.

Overall, a great makeup remover for those with dry and sensitive skin but it's also great for all other skin type.

Hello moisturized face

Nivea micellair water is refreshing for your face. I like that it removed my all day makeup without burning my eyes, like other make up remover has in the past. I like that it also moisturized my face leaving it feeling fresh and clean. The size of the bottle is amazing, It will last for months. #gotitfree

NIVEA MICELLAR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

Once again a big thank you to chickadvisor for providing this product absolutely FREE for me to try. You rock!

I found this product super easy to use and doesn't take long so the excuse for not removing makeup is gone!

I like the fact that I didn't need to use a lot of product to get good results. Little goes a long way.

My skin felt like it can breathe again once I used it to remove the dirt and makeup. It was like a nice breeze of air on a tropical island sort of feel. Ahhh the islands, can chickadvisor give me some plane tickets and hotel stay in my next FREE product package? :)

i would recommend this product for purchase.

Nivea MicellAIR

J’ai reçu en #cadeau via @ChickAdvisor « L’eau Mecellaire de Nivea... et j’ai adorée!
    Déjà très fidèle utilisatrice d’eau Micellaire, j’étais impatiente de faire l’essai de la version de Nivea. Comme attendue, un démaquillage impeccable sans avoir à frotter, sans résidus, rapidité combiné avec efficacité que demander de plus!
    J’adopte!

#TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA @NIVEACanada #gotitfree #cadeau
    @ChickAdvisor

Saskatchewan, Canada

MicellAIR Marvel!

I have been using the NIVEA MICELLAIR Water for a week now as part of #TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA from @NIVEACanada and @ChickAdvisor. I was looking forward to trying it, as I really like normal micellar water for a quick morning cleanse. I usually like NIVEA products, and I love that Tessa Virtue is a spokesperson for them now. While I found that this product worked great for the mornings, I also found that it removes eye makeup better than any of my cleansers or even the specific makeup removers I have. As a huge bonus, it doesn't leave that oily residue that some makeup removers do, which make my vision blurry. My eyes are pretty sensitive so I'm not a fan of having to really work to get makeup off, and I didn't have to with MICELLAIR. I just gently pressed a moistened cotton pad against my lashes for a few seconds, and it wiped right off (see my photo comparing one eye using my regular gentle cleanser, and one with MICELLAIR.) It's a gentle but effective product, and my new favourite. #gotitfree