NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Nice Make-up Remover

I enjoyed trying out this product! I got it free as part of the product review club. A lot of makeup removers will leave my skin feeling oily and gross after applying, however this one was nice. It was light, and didn't leave any sort of oily residue. I used it at night to get my makeup off before bed. It didn't bother my skin in any way, and seemed perfect. It was a little hard to take off my lipstick. I had to scrub a few times to finally get it to budge, however that is the only thing I really had to try to actually get off. In all, I think it is worth it. It is a huge bottle, and gets the job done overall!

Love it

I love how it makes my skin feel. And it cleans make up brushes very well. So great at stopping razor burn and ingrown hairs in places as well. I do buy this when im on a budget

Awesome product!

I received this product free for review.
    I have tried other micelles waters by Nivea and wasn’t a fan but this one was awesome! There was absolutely no scent (the other on I tried smelled weird on my skin) and it felt moisturizing once on my skin. I loved using it as a toner and as a makeup remover and it worked well for both. I would definitely recommend this product.

September 02, 2018

Wouldn't recommend for heavy make up users

This product feels great and refreshing on my skin when it has minimal make up on it. However, even when I've only used mascara and some concealer, I find I'm rubbing and rubbing my eyes trying to get the (non-waterproof) mascara off. It takes me at least 2-3 cotton pads just to get the mascara off and I do not use a lot of makeup. Product does feel nice after cleansing the rest of my face, and there's no residue left on my face as advertised. I wouldn't recommend this to someone trying to remove a heavy amount of makeup, especially eye make up. I find Niveas 3 in 1 cleansing lotion much better for removing eye makeup. But overall, this product was refreshing and did leave my face feeling clean. I'm glad I #gotitfree. I used the sensitive and dry skin product, and it was perfect for my skin type. No extra oily skin after use, even after several hours.

Doesn't sting your eyes!

I got this full size sample free and used it faithfully for one week before writing this review.

First, I have used other micellar cleansers and have always found they sting my eyes when removing mascara or other eye makeup. This one does not sting!

Second, it is effective in removing makeup at the end of the day and leaves skin feeling smooth and clean, not dried out.

I also like that it is not heavily scented.

I will be buying this again.

Nettoie tout en douceur

J'ai testé gratuitement l'eau micellaire de Nivea pour peau sèche et peau sensible.
    Efficace, elle a bien nettoyée mon visage, enlevée les résidus de maquillage sans laisser de sensation huileuse sur ma peau.
    Je l'ai bien aimé!

September 02, 2018

My favourite makeup remover!

I was lucky enough to trial this MicellAIR Water thanks to Chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest review. I found the product was gentle on my very sensitive skin which often gets easily irritated. It effectively removed makeup and left my dry skin feeling soothed/hydrated. It was very light and extremely moisturizing! I will be re-purchasing this product and I happily recommend to others!

September 02, 2018

It feels just like water

The Nivea micellair water for dry and sensitive skin is a great, quality product. Its non-greasy, so when you remove your make-up your not left with a greasy sheen on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized.

September 02, 2018

So much better then any remover I've used

I have used many different types of make up remover and all leave ether a greasy feeling or dry chemical feeling on my skin. The Nivea micellair water did nether of those but gave me beautiful clean skin after. It does sting if you acdently get it into your eye but otherwise it's great!

Got this free to try!

September 02, 2018

Excellent produit pour les peaux sensibles

Ayant la peau sensible, j'étais très contente de recevoir l'Eau MicellAIR pour peau sèche et sensible de Nivea pour le Club des Bancs d'Essai.
    Tout d'abord j'ai aimé le format, on a l'impression d'en avoir pour notre argent. J'aime bien la petite odeur subtile qui s'en dégage lors de l'utilisation et pour démaquiller, ce produit est génial! Même face à un cache-cernes résistant à l'eau il gagne à tous les coups. C'est très facile et rapide à utiliser à la fin d'une longue journée.
    Par contre, pour utiliser sur une peau non maquillée pour enlever les résidus après le nettoyage, je n'ai pas remarqué une grande différence versus une lotion tonique.
    En résumé, c'est un très bon produit démaquillant tout-en un que je recommande!