NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Best part of my routine

I'm a big fan of micellar water, so I was super happy to receive this for testing purposes. My skin is dry and I didn't find this to be overly drying. I like the fact that it's an all-in-one product, it makes my skincare routine quick and convenient in the evening. It does a good job of cleansing my face and removing makeup. I'm also thrilled that it's such a big bottle!

Thank you Nivea and Chickadvisor for sending this micellar water to me free for review.

Light & Clean

Since Nivea day cream for dry/sensitive skin is my go-to daily facial moisturizer, I was very excited to try this make-up remover. #GotitFree Thanks Chickadvisor & Nivea! I was a little skeptical because I honestly haven't found that any make-up remover works as well for mascara traces under my eyes as soap & water, so I was very pleasantly surprised by this Micellar water; it did a very nice job removing make-up & sweat and really made my face feel light & clean! I love that I don't have to rise after wiping my face & it doesn't feel like I just used a make-up remover. I definitely agree, it feels like air & there is no product residue.

Gentle cleansing

I received this for free as part of the Chick Advisor review club.

This product was very nice and gentle. I had no stinging or tingling on my face or eyes and it didn’t leave any residue. I don’t wear much makeup, especially around the eyes so I can’t say how well it removes stubborn makeup.

I love the convenience of micellar products and the fact my face doesn’t feel dry and tight after cleansing. I’ve been using Vichy for a few months before trying this one. I can’t say I noticed a huge difference so this one is a good value. It’s amazing how even when not wearing makeup how much stuff comes off just from being out of the house.

Formule parfaite

J'ai recu gratuitement de Chick Advisor l'eau micellaire de Nivea. Ce produit est tout simplement fabuleux. Je n'ai fait aucune réaction au niveau du visage contrairement a d'autres produits similaires. Il est très efficace pour enlever tout type de maquillage, que ce soit pour les yeux ou les lèvres. J'ai bien aimé la sensation de propreté et de fraîcheur que l'eau micellaire laisse sur la peau après l'utilisation. Il se dégage une agréable odeur du produit. J'ai vraiment apprécié qu'il ne laisse aucun résidu sur la peau. Pour le format de la bouteille, nous en avons pour notre argent. Je recommanderais sans hésiter ce produit a tout le monde particulièrement a ceux qui ont la peau sensible.

Très efficace

J'ai reçu, gratuitement, la nouvelle eau micellair NIVEA de la part de ChickAdvisor, le jour ou j'avais un mariage. Donc le soir en rentrant je l'ai utilisé pour me démaquiller et franchement très efficace, en quelques coups mon maquillage était parti et le côté pratique c'est que j'avais besoin d'un seul produit pour les yeux et pour tout le visage.

This stuff really works!

I received the Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Water and I have to say that I put this product to the test. First, I was only using it to remove my eye makeup, which worked very well. But then I decided to see if it would remove an entire days makeup and reapplication and (to be honest) the sweat that accumulated from this summer heat. To my surprise it actually removed all of that nastiness and left my face feeling moisturized but without any usual residue that other similar products can produce! There’s no scent that I noticed and the bottle is easy to open to apply to a cotton pad. I will also be recommending this product to friends and family!

September 01, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I received this free sample for writing a review. When I received it, it is a very large bottle. The smell is nice. Not too strong smell. It remove my cosmetic very well. I used some department sale brand like Shiseido or Clinique before. I feel NIVEA Micellair Water is not different from the department sale brand. It clean well and smell well. Not sticky and oily. For the price and quality, I will buy again.

September 01, 2018

Love this product! Great value for your money!

Received this product for free from @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree to try and review.

Up until now I have been using those overpriced make up removing wipes; some of which I had to use 2 and 3 of if I had on a lot of make up from a night out. This product not only removes everything including mascara and eyeliner quickly and easily it also smells great and doesn't break the bank! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing for sure in the future!
    #TessasFavourites #TessaxNivea @NiveaCanada

Clean Fresh Skin

This Micellar water is amazing! I have been using this product(the dry and sensitive formula) for just under 2 weeks now and I have to say I really like it. It does an amazing job at both removing my makeup and as a general cleanser. It does not leave any tackiness on my skin just softness and a fresh clean feeling. I have also not had any problems with breakouts which is something I have had with other similar products. I think this is one of the better drugstore level brands for the price and value. I recommend this for anybody who has dry or sensitive skin and just needs a gentle effective cleansing product.

Perfect makeup remover!

I received the Nivea MicellAIR Water to try for free by Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. This product claims to remove all the makeup, dirt, and oil from your face and leave your face leaving clean and refreshed. After using this micellAIR water for a few weeks, I found it to be quite effective in removing the makeup and dirt off of my face. I was able to remove my face, lip, and eye makeup with this product! For application, I placed a little bit of this solution on a round cotton pad and then directly applied that onto my face in a wiping motion to remove all the dirt. Will definitely buy again!