NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Amazing Product!

I have always used another brand for make-up removal and I have officially switched since receiving this. It removes waterproof mascara no problem! I used it both with a cotton pad and a facecloth in the shower. I have converted my mom too! I received this product for free for an honest review.

Great for my skin

I've used many make up remover before but none like Nivea Micellair Water For Set and Sensitive Skin. Previous make up removers would leave my skin feeling irritated, red and itchy. After using Nivea Micellair once I could feel the difference it makes. No need for rubbing too hard don my skin to take make up off and it leaves my skin flawless and smooth.

J'adore

J'adore ce produit qui n'es pas gras et qui enleve le maquillage sans affecter ma peau qui es tres sensible je recommenderais a tous car ces un produit vraiment merveilleux

3.2/5

Bien mais ...

Cette essai ne m'a pas complètement convaincu de l'utiliser dans le futur. Je trouve que le maquillage n'était pas enlevé au complet, entre autre, le mascara. Je ne me maquille vraiment pas beaucoup, donc j'ai été un peu déçu.

September 10, 2018

I will surely buy it again

I like this product,I use it every day on my bare face,removes every grease dirt,makes your skin fresh and breathable.I remove my makeup by wiping and cleansing my face,and then use this product it clean everything.

Quel bon produit!

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Il démaquille bien la peau, ne laissant pas de film gras. Aucun parfum agressant. J'ai bien t l'impression que ma peau est plus nette et fraîche.

Clean!!!

Loving how the Micellair Water makes my face feel. I love that it does not have too be rinsed off so it's the best to take camping. I also like that it makes my face feel soft and clean.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

nice product

After trying this product, I am quite impressed how well and easy it is to use. It is so quick and effective to remove make up it is probably my new favorite makeup remover. I usually use a different brand of makeup removal pads but only use on my eyes because of the greasy feel and scent but I feel the nivea MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin can be used on my whole face and even lips. Although it does leave my face feeling clean I still like to use another cleanser as well since my face is very oily and I don't find it helps so much with this problem. overall, I think this is a great product and I am glad to have tested for chick advisor. The bottle is quite large so it will likely last a while which is a great value and I will likely buy in the future.

1.8/5

Not my favourite

I tried this product and was not impressed at all. I had to scrub way til hard to make it take my makeup off. To the point it hurt. Definitely was not easy to take makeup off and did not make my skin feel very nice after.
    Not something I will ever buy or recommend.

September 10, 2018

Perfect for keeping your skin clean!

I received this product for free to try from Chick Advisor. nevia’s Miclair water is jusr perfect to clean up any dirt, impurities, and makeup from your skin. If you are dry or sensitive it is very easy on skin and doesn’t result in any sort of irritation or breakout. Highly recommended!