NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Perfect for removing makeup

I received this product free from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. I have been using the Nivea MicellAIR Water for a week now, and it works great for removing non-waterproof makeup. I apply it to a cotton pad and it removes my makeup effortlessly. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking a micellar water to give this a try.

nice and clean

it left the skin clean and refreshed. removed a lot of dirt and did not dry out my skin. nice fresh scent and also removed most of makeup with ease and no hard scrubbing

#TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA

Merci pour la lotion nettoyantes et demaquilliante.la lotion est très hydratante nettoie en profondeur.une odeur délicate et agréable sensation sur la peau.tres bon prix.je le recommande .Merci nivea et chickadvisor pour passait des produits

September 10, 2018

Pas les résultats que je voulais

Contrairement aux autres eaux micellaires que j'ai utilisé par la passé, celle-ci n'atteint pas mes standards. Malheureusement, j'ai de la difficulté à enlever mon maquillage lorsque j'utilise cette eau micellaire.
    Elle est certainement un bon produit en rapport qualité prix, sans odeurs (yay!) et est très douce pour la peau. Ce n'est simplement pas ce que je chercher exactement.

Gentle on My Skin

Unlike many products that I've tried, NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN was gentle and worked easily. It took very little to get the job and I noticed a 'wonderful' difference almost right away. My skin was very pleased after I tried this product for free from Chick Advisor.

My kind of product!

I love this micellar water. Ive tried a few brands that claim that it removes makeup but actually doesn't. This one ACTUALLY DOES! And i habe dry skin and putting this with the moisturizer i got makes my skin feel and look fantastic.

Eau micellaire

J’ai essayé l’eau micellaire. Elle n’a aucune odeur et démaquille bien la peau sans l’irrité. Le format de la bouteille et la qualité du produit est super! Je trouve que le bouchon est très pratique pour utiliser le produit. La peau reste douce et propre.

Finally works Amazing

Hey everyone. I was lucky enough to be chosen to try this product for #GotitFree. This product works great for removing my eye makeup without all the tugging, pulling on the sensitive skin around the eye area. The smell is nice light clean scent. It leaves my skin soft and clean feeling. I like this brand better than the others one on the market. Definitely Worth Trying out.

September 10, 2018

Great for breaking down makeup

The Nivea Micellair Water comes in quite a generously large container. I’ve been using it to help break down makeup and clean the skin at the end of the day. I generally have to watch what products I use on my skin to avoid breakouts or redness, but this water has been great so far (it is intended for sensitive skin). I would recommend!

Very nice.

I have such sensitive skin it is crazy And just because it says for sensitive skin it is but this product is amazing and everything I was looking for. When this is gone I will be buying more for sure. Thanks for the opportunity to try these 2 great products. 😁