NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

Nivea miscellair water for dry and sensitive skin is a really great product! It does clean your skin without any tingling or drying sensation. You don't need a lot of rubbing to get your skin make-up free.

As I have a very sensitive/rosacea prone skin, I was using an other miscellar water, specialized for sensitive skin dealing whith redness, but I can’t go back to it since I’ve tried de Nivea one. I am quite impress with the quality and it's priced better than other similar product. Love it a lot!!

Thanks a lot ChickAdvisor for the try out :)

Definitely buying this

I love that you can use one solution to remove make up from face as well as eyes even waterproof mascara without irritating eyes.
    It’s soft scent doesn’t irritate my sinuses as I have allergy to stronger scents.
    Thanks Nivea and chick advisor for this opportunity.

Frais

Elle sent très bon et nettoie super bien ma peu ne colle pas ce que j’adore
    M’a peu est douce et propre à souhait je le recommande j’ai essayé plusieurs eau micellaire et à date elle est ma préférée.

Clean skin, Yes please!

I have never had a single product remove my all my makeup and clean my skin at the same time. It even removed my eye makeup! No cat eyes the next morning from residual makeup!

So handy

I’ve always used oil based makeup removers for my face but they always gotnin my eyes making a filmy horrible mess. This stuff was a god send. It is light and refreshing and I have no problems around the eye areas. Super efficient and I am super happy with it!!!

September 10, 2018

Amazing Micellair Water! Compares to high-end brand!

I have been a very solid Bioderma user for years, so I had very low expectations for this Nivea micellair water. I've tried various brands of micellair water/make-up removers over the years, some would leave my skin greasy and others made me breakout, and often they would not effectively or gently remove my makeup. This Niviea Micellair water was so above my expectations, It has no scent, is not greasy and most importantly removes my make-up including mascara effectively and gently! It is as good as my trusty bioderma!! For the price I will definitely be making the switch to Nivea the bottle is huge and a little goes along way! Definitely give this a try if your on the hunt for a micellair water/make-up remover! #gotitfree

Effective, yet gentle

As a Sephora employee, it important to have something quick and easy to take off my makeup after a long day of work. Micellar water has been my solution to this for awhile now.

This product is effective enough. Do noy’all need to scrub to remove eye makeup. It is not quite as effective as Garnier’s micellar water, but it does the job.

There is no eye irritation after using it, no burning. This came as a surprise as most micellar waters irritate my eyes.

September 10, 2018

Easy, quick and effective!

I received this and wasn’t sure how well it would work as it was my first time using a product like this. I would reccomend this product! With just cotton pads and this bottle I was able to clean my face quickly. I also likes that the water was light and sent free. Let’s not forget this is a huge bottle! I will be putting this in my travel bag.

Great make up remover

Sometimes i dread taking off my makeup at night, but this makes things super easy. I use this every night before my Clarisonic and regular cleanser. Its great to pack if you are on the go since no rinsing is required.

soft feeling

its my third bottle of micellar water , and i really liked it .

i cannot say the difference between the 2 other brands i did try but i would buy it again or recommend to a friend