NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Frais

Elle sent très bon et nettoie super bien ma peu ne colle pas ce que j’adore
    M’a peu est douce et propre à souhait je le recommande j’ai essayé plusieurs eau micellaire et à date elle est ma préférée.

Clean skin, Yes please!

I have never had a single product remove my all my makeup and clean my skin at the same time. It even removed my eye makeup! No cat eyes the next morning from residual makeup!

So handy

I’ve always used oil based makeup removers for my face but they always gotnin my eyes making a filmy horrible mess. This stuff was a god send. It is light and refreshing and I have no problems around the eye areas. Super efficient and I am super happy with it!!!

September 10, 2018

Amazing Micellair Water! Compares to high-end brand!

I have been a very solid Bioderma user for years, so I had very low expectations for this Nivea micellair water. I've tried various brands of micellair water/make-up removers over the years, some would leave my skin greasy and others made me breakout, and often they would not effectively or gently remove my makeup. This Niviea Micellair water was so above my expectations, It has no scent, is not greasy and most importantly removes my make-up including mascara effectively and gently! It is as good as my trusty bioderma!! For the price I will definitely be making the switch to Nivea the bottle is huge and a little goes along way! Definitely give this a try if your on the hunt for a micellair water/make-up remover! #gotitfree

Effective, yet gentle

As a Sephora employee, it important to have something quick and easy to take off my makeup after a long day of work. Micellar water has been my solution to this for awhile now.

This product is effective enough. Do noy’all need to scrub to remove eye makeup. It is not quite as effective as Garnier’s micellar water, but it does the job.

There is no eye irritation after using it, no burning. This came as a surprise as most micellar waters irritate my eyes.

September 10, 2018

Easy, quick and effective!

I received this and wasn’t sure how well it would work as it was my first time using a product like this. I would reccomend this product! With just cotton pads and this bottle I was able to clean my face quickly. I also likes that the water was light and sent free. Let’s not forget this is a huge bottle! I will be putting this in my travel bag.

Great make up remover

Sometimes i dread taking off my makeup at night, but this makes things super easy. I use this every night before my Clarisonic and regular cleanser. Its great to pack if you are on the go since no rinsing is required.

soft feeling

its my third bottle of micellar water , and i really liked it .

i cannot say the difference between the 2 other brands i did try but i would buy it again or recommend to a friend

Grande efficacité

J'ai eu la chance d'être sélectionnée pour tester cette eau micellaire pour en donner mon honnête avis. Auparavant j'utilisais un produit plus dispendieux, mais Nivea la surpasse facilement. Très efficace, un parfum doux, et surtout ne laisse pas ma peau grasse. C'est ma nouvelle eau micellaire préférée! #gotitfree

Nivea Micellair Water

First of, I received this product for free prior to review it. Before I received this product, I was using the Garnier Micellair Water and I have to say that they are quite similar. The Nivea Micellair Water removes makeup, but won't be as efficient as a good makeup wipe just like any other makeup remover in a liquidy form. So, if you have full-on makeup, this won't do the trick. I would use this product for when I have light makeup on my face, such as blush, concealer, bronzer... Also, you will need to wipe 2-3 times to really get all the makeup out. I find this makeup remover to be light and it doesn't leave a 'residue' or a greasy feeling on my face which is nice. I also think it is perfume-free because I don't smell any scent from this product. Overall, I would recommend this product for whenever you have some light makeup, I personally use this every day :)