NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

New favourite product!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
    I've been using Micellar water for a few years now, and figure I've tried just about every one on the market. Nivea Micellair Water for Dry/Sensitive Skin surpasses them all! It's light, non-greasy and cleanses really REALLY well...even stubborn mascara!! One cotton pad in the morning gets rid of the overnight "yuckies" and preps my face for makeup, and two at night to remove makeup and cleanse is perfect for me!
    My skin has never felt cleaner or fresher...look ma...no breakouts!! I am a fan of this product, and will purchase again and again! I would also personally recommend this to family and friends...and anyone else who asks! Thank you, Chick Advisor!

Nivea Cares!!

One of the best of its kind! I have officially switched my brand to this one! Fast and easy to use - I use one cotton pad in the morning, and two in the evening.

J'adore

J'aime adoré. Facile, rapide et très efficace. Je n'aime pas le temps souvent le soir mais avec l'eau micellaire niveau je ne m'inquiète pas puisque mon visage et propre rapidement.

Pratique

J’ai beaucoup aimée le côté pratique de l’eau. Très facile à utiliser et très polyvalent. Ma peau est très sensible et j’ai eu aucune réaction .......

September 11, 2018

Not big on makeup removers but this ones a keeper

Again I have VERY sensitive skin, most makeup removers strip my skin of the oils it needs to not flare up and causes either breakouts or even worse an eczema flare up. So I’ve been using just soap and water for a long time now. When I received this with the Nivea cream I have to admit I was skeptical but seeing as the cream was a hit I thought I’d try it. And boy am I glad I did. No flare ups, no breakouts just wonderfully gentle makeup removing magic

I regret not trying Nivea Micellar Water earlier

So I have heard so much about micellar water but have never tried it before the Nivea Micellar Water. The amount of alcohol scared me and my face burned at the thought of using it. When I was sent the Nivea Micellar water to try out for free, I had to do it. After all thats what a product tester does! And I am glad I did! No burning, no tingling, no itchy tight skin. And every single ounce of dirt gone! I always had a residue of something left on my face that toners didnt take off, so I always felt incomplete in my skin cleansing ritual. Like my face was never really clean. But with the Micellar Water my face is really clean. I actually feel like like I washed and removed all dirt from my face, that icky layer is gone! I recommended this product to all my family and friends and recommend it to everyone, whether you wear make up or not. Just to remove any and all dirt that compiles by the end of the day.

Gentle for the skin

I have never tried micellular water, i must say it feels great on the skin. It is so gentle on my very sensitive skin. It takes off makeup quickly and makes your skin feel amazing, no irritation at al.

Amazing

Love this! I got it free to review and the size is a wonderful. A little grit goes a long way. Very gentle on my eyes and face, makeup goes off with a few wipes. Definitely would buy!

2.2/5

Pas vraiment convaincue...

J'utilise régulièrement le mascara waterproof et ce produit n'a pas été capable de l'enlever. Par contre, le restant de maquillage a été bien enlevé.
    J'essaie de trouver des produits capables de faire tout en même temps. Si j'achète ce produit, il faudrait que j'utilise un démaquillant pour les yeux...

Great Make-up Remover

The NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER was pretty good at removing all the make-up. Whether it was foundation, eye liner or mascara, it didn't leave a trace.
    It has a light feeling, not leaving any residue, going on and wiping away the make-up as if you are washing your face but without having to rinse it off. The fact that it's odorless is great as well.