NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    2.8/5

September 12, 2018

Sans odeur mais pas si efficace

J'aime le fait que le produit ne soit pas parfumé. Cependant, je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il est aussi efficace que d'autres produits que j'ai utilisé par le passé. Je n'ai pas l'impression d'avoir le visage propre.

This is what i need

Sometimes i find certain makeup removers really dry out my skin. especially since i have dry patches across the middle of my face. NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN is perfect for me.

September 12, 2018

Ma peau tiraille après son utilisation.

J'ai testé gratuitement l'eau micellaire de Nivea pour peau sèche et sensible. Lors de la première utilisation, ma peau tiraille comme si elle manquait dhydratation, alors qu'elle était correct avant l'utilisation de cette eau micellaire. Sinon, elle fait un superbe travaille. Elle démaquille très bien et nettoie bien la peau également. Il suffit d'appliquer une crème hydratante après son utilisation.

Un must!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le produit gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor. J'adore les eaux miscellaire, je trouve ça tellement pratique!! Les produits 3 en 1 facilite grandement la tâche aux paresseuses comme moi!! L'odeur est légère et fraîche. Il enlève facilement le mascara sans qu'on ait à trop frotter donc parfait pour les peaux sensibles. Je ne peux pas dire qu'il enlève tout le maquillage parfaitement mais suivi d'un bon nettoyant pour le visage, le produit complète bien la routine beauté. Un must!

Lives up to its name!

This product doesn’t remove a full face of makeup though it doesn’t advertise itself as a makeup remover, rather, a cleansing water and in that regards it does an excellent job, it most certainly lives up to its name and doesn’t fail to disappoint. If you’ve only got light/no makeup on it does an excellent job of cleansing the face whilst leaving your skin feeling soft & moisturized. I’d even use it after a heavy makeup remover to get rid of that oily residue because this stuff also leaves your skin feeling refreshed. As a general cleanser it is an excellent product!

I loved it

My skin is on the dry side and less sensitive so i found this to be an excellent cleanser for me. I love anything that will make my night time routine quicker and this definitely helped as it removed my minimal makeup efficiently and left my skin feeling cleansed and soft.

September 11, 2018

Makes skin soft and clean, without leaving anything behind

Nivea micellair water for dry and sensitive skin is a wonderful unsented product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without leaving anything behind. It takes a bit of work to take my mascara off but all other makeup wipes right away. It is refreshing and Very gentle on my face.

September 11, 2018

What a great face cleaner, all in one!

Wow this bottle is huge! I use those flat cotton Makeup pads. The product squirts from the bottle perfectly into the pad with zero mess! I've used a month now and am only about a 1/4 through the bottle! My skin did not dry out at all and my black mascara removed with ease with a couple wipes! The irritants occurred and no stinging in the eyes! Perfect face cleansing product.
    I #gotitfree curtsy of @chickadvisor and @Nivea

Same as others

I just started using Micelar water for makeup removal. This one seems to be on par with the other brand I tried.
    It's light and doesn't need a rinse which I like. Doesn't leave a greasy residue or a soapy one.
    I still have to rub my eyes a few times to get the mascara off. I haven't found a product that does it in one or two wipes.

Love it!

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor. I have been using it every morning and evening. It removes dirt and makes my skin look more toned. It also leaves my skin super soft! I love it!